Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former President Bill Clinton talks about meeting Timothy Bradley

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...=2101360519001

Bill sounds like a legit fan.

Also the painting on my signature just got released.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Also the painting on my signature just got released.
      Bad ass painting. Slone is awesome.

Comment

At the end, he said he was more impressed what he was doing with his children than what he did in the ring against Pacquiao. I know he didn't mean to, but it kind of came out sounding like a diss.

Comment

I don't care for the way Bradley handled the aftermath of the Pacquiao fight. He was impudent and short sighted and he's paid the price.

Bradley has suffered quite a bit since the Pacquiao debacle. Hopefully he gets a chance to hear this. The guy is human, he deserves some sort of reprieve.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            I don't care for the way Bradley handled the aftermath of the Pacquiao fight. He was impudent and short sighted and he's paid the price.

Bradley has suffered quite a bit since the Pacquiao debacle. Hopefully he gets a chance to hear this. The guy is human, he deserves some sort of reprieve.

Hes gonna beat broner soon...

Comment

Very nice words by Bill(the first black president),and the man also knows that Pac vs Bradley was a good fight..Which I agree with,never got why so many said that fight was boring..It was a solid fight with solid action imo...

Comment

Well, that's makes it 4 fans for Bradley now? Things looking good Tim! You have not been forgotten after all.

Rome, mathed, hougio and... Mr Clinton. Soon he will have a kindergarten classroom sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Well, that's makes it 4 fans for Bradley now? Things looking good Tim! You have not been forgotten after all.

Rome, mathed, hougio and... Mr Clinton. Soon he will have a kindergarten classroom sold out.
                  Lmfao .........

Comment

Working...
                  X