No announcement yet.

Viloria vs. Marquez RBR thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    Viloria's run since Tamara is reminiscent of Wlad's comeback from Brewster but with better fights and opponents.
    I agree. This is one hell of run by Viloria. Miranda, Segura, Romero, and now Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by flem1 View Post
      I agree. This is one hell of run by Viloria. Miranda, Segura, Romero, and now Marquez.
      If he could beat Roman next year, what a capper.

Comment

idk roman looked vulnarable in there tonight. And he would be moving up in weight

Comment

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          idk roman looked vulnarable in there tonight. And he would be moving up in weight
          He's a HIGH quality fighter. Both guys looked good and occasionally vulnerable tonight in wins. It's a great, great fight.

Comment

• that card was smokin'...every fight was action packed.
            thank god for wealth tv...very good quality at a cheap ass $.99 a month.

surprised marquez last that long in the fight...he just took a huge beatdown. except for a couple of good moments, he got totally outclassed by viloria.

i don't know about chocolatito gonzales moving up to fight viloria. i think he's too small and style wise he's made to order for viloria. i like viloria to move up instead and try to take another title at 115.

Comment

Oh boy! What a great match up that would be

Comment

He's a HIGH quality fighter. Both guys looked good and occasionally vulnerable tonight in wins. It's a great, great fight.
                viloria fought a fellow elite fighter. gonzalez fought a good prospect stepping up way up in class. I would like to see roman fight a tittle holder to see how he looks in the weight first,

Comment

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  viloria fought a fellow elite fighter. gonzalez fought a good prospect stepping up way up in class. I would like to see roman fight a tittle holder to see how he looks in the weight first,
                  If Viloria/Gonzalez does not push through, I hope Chocolatito gets to fight Donnie Nietes next.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    i don't know about chocolatito gonzales moving up to fight viloria. i think he's too small and style wise he's made to order for viloria. i like viloria to move up instead and try to take another title at 115.
                    Chocolatito got hurt against Estrada so it raises some questions about how well he'll do against Viloria, but then again Viloria is an inconsistent fighter so you never know. A sloppy Viloria gets stopped by Chocolatito.

Comment

• Originally posted by flem1 View Post
                      If Viloria/Gonzalez does not push through, I hope Chocolatito gets to fight Donnie Nietes next.
                      I would like to see him fight mtalane. mtalane is a great fighter who people have rarely seen. He has a title would love to see him and roman fight winner gets viloria

Comment

Working...
                      X