No announcement yet.

Boxing people: Here's a Ward vs. Calzaghe question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    The bolded lets me know you aren't American.
    Absolutely. But i still 100% stand by what I said. If he was American he would be an ATG on this website

Comment

I tthink he would take more heat then Floyd does for his record and opposition.

I'm american, but I liked Ricky Hatton, I like Amir Khan a lot even though I feel he has too many flaws, where they from means nothing to me, just as long as they take the best fights possible and prove they are the best against the best.

Comment

Ward has the better resume at 25-0, easily.

Comment

The bolded lets me know you aren't American.
          His name is chav and has a picture of Nigel Benn in his av, and you still didn't know?

Comment

Ward has a much better record than Calzaghe had at the stage of their careers. I would even say Ward has a better SMW record than Calzaghe had his entire career.

In a h2h fight though i'd still pick a prime Calzaghe, but Ward still has ways to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
              He beat that guy in his backyard but that guy was totally shot, Honestly what do you think Hopkins, Dawson, Cloud, Johnson, Tarver again, may be ever Pascal would have done to Roy that night?

His best win for sure is Kessler no doubt about it.
              his best win is B-hop closely followed by Kessler.

Roy doesn't even rate.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                Absolutely. But i still 100% stand by what I said. If he was American he would be an ATG on this website
                Not a chance.

Comment

Not a chance.
                  It's just a matter of opinions and we both have them, we'll just agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    It's just a matter of opinions and we both have them, we'll just agree to disagree.
                    Agreed. Just doesn't make sense to me, a person living in this country. And based on past history...no.

Comment

Calzaghe's resume > Ward's resume

FACT

Calzaghe > Ward

FACT

Calzaghe unified the division, he also was a two weight world champ.

Beat Kessler without having to resort to headbutts and dirty tactics.

Fought instead of spoiled.

Took on top fighters in their backyard.

Comment

Working...
                      X