Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight was more disgusting, Agbeko-Mares or Lara-Williams?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fight was more disgusting, Agbeko-Mares or Lara-Williams?

After Lara-Williams I didn't think something would top it for a long time, and then I see Agbeko-Mares and I start to lose faith in boxing.

Mora was obviously paid off.
    Agbeko-Mares
    46.67%
    Lara-Williams
    33.33%
    they are both evenly disgusting
    20.00%

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
    After Lara-Williams I didn't think something would top it for a long time, and then I see Agbeko-Mares and I start to lose faith in boxing.

Mora was obviously paid off.
    Lara... that was a blatant robbery

the mares agbeko fight was just Mares getting favored and not calling Low Blows

Mares was still up on points IMO despite the low blow knockdown.
    I guess you can argue Agbeko would've done better with out the low blows and would've possibly of taken the win.

I think Mares would of won regardless ..

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Lara... that was a blatant robbery

the mares agbeko fight was just Mares getting favored and not calling Low Blows

Mares was still up on points IMO despite the low blow knockdown.
      I guess you can argue Agbeko would've done better with out the low blows and would've possibly of taken the win.

I think Mares would of won regardless ..
      What's here to argue??? Have you ever been hit in the balls??? Now imagine that pain throught the fight, that fight was disgusting.

Comment

Agbeko-Mares for me personally, because Williams didn't resort to low blowing his opponent when things weren't going his way. Williams isn't a dirty puta like Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
          What's here to argue??? Have you ever been hit in the balls??? Now imagine that pain throught the fight, that fight was disgusting.
          Sure....
          and I'm sure it affected him. It still doesn't mean he would've beat Mares.

Comment

So his balls are by his belly button now? I guess yours must be in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
              Agbeko-Mares for me personally, because Williams didn't resort to low blowing his opponent when things weren't going his way. Williams isn't a dirty puta like Mares.
              You must be mentally ******ed. So things werent going mares way in the that big first round?

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                So his balls are by his belly button now? I guess yours must be in your mouth.
                Shut up you mexi****, keep supporting your cheaters, well done.

Comment

Shut up you mexi****, keep supporting your cheaters, well done.
                  Stfu puto rican. Keep rooting for youR sorry ass losers who get owned in their own back yard.

Comment

Lara-Williams was not disgusting at all. It was a great performance by Lara, but the decision was disgusting.

So I voted Agbeko-Mares because it was 2 on 1 the entire time.

Comment

Working...
                    X