No announcement yet.

Video: About Billions episode 1.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Entertaining but he is a little Over The Top Sometimes!
    Harmless but vacuous, nothing really in the video.

Comment

As much as I am a fan of his.... I see his drinking and drug habit affecting him Floyd n Hopkins have been able to do what they do cuz there clean inside n out.....ab need to turn it down a notch. If not one day it's gona end up catching up to him badly. Not just in the ring...but jail time also

Comment

Originally posted by RAGALAC View Post
        As much as I am a fan of his.... I see his drinking and drug habit affecting him Floyd n Hopkins have been able to do what they do cuz there clean inside n out.....ab need to turn it down a notch. If not one day it's gona end up catching up to him badly. Not just in the ring...but jail time also
        What drinking and drug habit? Aware me, Can't view the video because it says it's private.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloFan View Post
          What drinking and drug habit? Aware me, Can't view the video because it says it's private.
          Dudes just drinking n poppin bottles every where all the time.....and on them "Molly's" it's the cool thing for people to do right now.....u can tell he was on something in the video.

Comment

Dudes just drinking n poppin bottles every where all the time.....and on them "Molly's" it's the cool thing for people to do right now.....u can tell he was on something in the video.
            Lmao, as long as he doesn't abuse alcohol he should be fine.

Comment

Yeah, this why the guy has issues, he tries to talk, act, walk, dress, and be like Floyd, but Floyd doesn't drink or do drugs. That white boy in the video was on some drugs man he was hallucinating. Why do young people think that crap is cool and funny? to me its for losers, I never did drugs as kid and never cared for it, why would I take some crap that people are trying to get sober or rehab from. Addiction is no joke.

Broner is high on here and tripping at the end, he might take some **** that will turn him violent he could have been popping some pills at the club when he bit someone.

Comment

As much as I like the kid I don't feel his 0 lasting much longer and/or his reign at whatever weight he sticks with.

Comment

Man... WHAT THE **** DID I JUST WATCH?

Made absolutely no sense... At Least Floyd is on point with his reality shows. This guy just really trying to be Floyd... real bad... its embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless View Post
                    Man... WHAT THE **** DID I JUST WATCH?
                    You witnessed greatness for the first time. lmao

Comment

So you don't watch the video but post in a forum about the video lol oh I get it........

You say he's ignorant and talk about how much you dislike the guy but you watch the video and posted in the forum about the video lol oh I get it ......

Makes perfect sense to me !!!

Me personally I hardly ever post on topics about fighters I don't like.

Comment

Working...
                      X