No announcement yet.

Cotto still begging for a catchweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    margarito handles canelo as does cotto at this point. you don't want canelo ending up like ortiz will on the 17th, do you?
    Canelo is a champion,Show sum respect

Comment

Why all the hate for cotto, Pac pulls this same **** all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
        LOL murder him? some of you butthurt/ fans are too much
        I think the buthurt marg fans are too much. I've never seen people idolize a punching bag before.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Canelo is a champion,Show sum respect
          i love la barbie more than the next guy.

no ****.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
            I think the buthurt marg fans are too much. I've never seen people idolize a punching bag before.
            dude does have heart. . . and is one tough hombre. . . how can you not respect a man who puts everything on the line? who is willing to DIE in the ring?

I know the whole palster thing was ****ed. . . but it's over with - if he did intentionally know about it (which i think he did), then he definitely got his just desserts with the mosley and pac beat-downs. . .

oh yeah SPY vs. SPY = GREATEST game ever for nintendo! i read the books, and was obsessed with the game!

Comment

This is a kind of like a beach move if it's true. I have no problem with the 150 demand but another one for after the weigh in!?!?

I like Cotto, he is my second favorite fighter but this is just pushing it.

Comment

let him have the catchweight
                Tony will have a little more speed at 150
                Cotto will bow to his master again no matter what the weight is

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                  Not a big Marg fan just saying wishing death on a boxer is pretty funny to me regardless of who wins i think angulo would beat both

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    dude does have heart. . . and is one tough hombre. . . how can you not respect a man who puts everything on the line? who is willing to DIE in the ring?

I know the whole palster thing was ****ed. . . but it's over with - if he did intentionally know about it (which i think he did), then he definitely got his just desserts with the mosley and pac beat-downs. . .

oh yeah SPY vs. SPY = GREATEST game ever for nintendo! i read the books, and was obsessed with the game!
                    You are right the game was bad azz. I just don't like cheaters.

Comment

Working...
                    X