Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
    chris brown better go get naz to keep jay in his place
    otherwise he ****ed.
    i remember there was a story back in the days that big pun had ran jay-z out of jimmy's and hit him wit a bottle

Comment

Chris Brown By KO.

Comment

Battle of the herpes lmao.

JAY BY KO 1ST ROUND 5 SECONDS

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          i remember there was a story back in the days that big pun had ran jay-z out of jimmy's and hit him wit a bottle

lol "ran"? you could have just walked away from Big Pun and he couldn't get you.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
            lol "ran"? you could have just walked away from Big Pun and he couldn't get you.
            lol, thats funny but you know what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              yeah, I heard Pun didn't **** around! Even his wife caught pistol whippins!
              Some people think because someone is a really good rapper that that also makes them the realest and hardest when it's not necesserily true.
              Look at Cypress Hill with Westside Connection.. They weren't as big but they were more respected in LA and Ice Cube nearly got run out of town.

Comment

Commenting on this would make me a fаggot.

Comment

This verse was originally in the song Ether by Naz but Fat Joe asked him to please remove it since Pun was dead and he didn't think it was cool using his name like that after he had passed.. Naz respected that since he respected Pun as well and removed it... but it went:

"Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest."

Comment

yeah, I heard Pun didn't **** around! Even his wife caught pistol whippins!
                    Some people think because someone is a really good rapper that that also makes them the realest and hardest when it's not necesserily true.
                    Look at Cypress Hill with Westside Connection.. They weren't as big but they were more respected in LA and Ice Cube nearly got run out of town.
                    Actually I've never really been into Jay as a rapper (apart from his first album) but I heard the guy used to be intimidating.

Ofcourse I have also heard Pun was an angry guy and given his size, not alot of people would be likely to mess with him in a straight brawl.

Comment

This verse was originally in the song Ether by Naz but Fat Joe asked him to please remove it since Pun was dead and he didn't think it was cool using his name like that after he had passed.. Naz respected that since he respected Pun as well and removed it... but it went:

"Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest."

Why was Nas showing the song to Fat Joe before he completed it?

Comment

Working...
                      X