Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 kids in my class don't stand for the pledge of allegiance.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    Yo P, I stopped by my ex-gf’s pad the other day and found……………..my old MC Eight and South Central Cartel tapes….life is good once I find a tape player
    "you could get the duck sick" with some "late night hype".

For some reason, I could never really get much into SCC. Probably because they were abusing the Zapp samples that had already been abused.

But that old CMW, MC Eiht?

Thats that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      "you could get the duck sick" with some "late night hype".

For some reason, I could never really get much into SCC. Probably because they were abusing the Zapp samples that had already been abused.

But that old CMW, MC Eiht?

Thats that ****.

yea man...she had a box of old **** from high school and i was like WTF, these are my tapes...lol

i've been diggin thru my garage yesterday lookin for a good tape player...i just wanna hear some old tracks...im positive those will give me 90s flashbacks...lol

i think one of the tapes was the menace 2 society soundtrack too....

Comment

Yo P, I stopped by my ex-gf’s pad the other day and found……………..my old MC Eight and South Central Cartel tapes….life is good once I find a tape player
        Get the **** out of here. For real? Good ****. I bump some fruity cake ****. But when I want to get angry....

Sometimes I just go crazy over some ****....

Comment

yea man...she had a box of old **** from high school and i was like WTF, these are my tapes...lol

i've been diggin thru my garage yesterday lookin for a good tape player...i just wanna hear some old tracks...im positive those will give me 90s flashbacks...lol

i think one of the tapes was the menace 2 society soundtrack too....
          The last time I moved, I had a pillow case of tapes in my room. My wife asked if I wanted her to take them to the trash.

ShewasthisclosetogettingKTFO!

I used buy some off the wall **** too. Gangsta NIP, the Baby Ghetto Boys (it was a group of midgets). Remember The College Boys?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
            The last time I moved, I had a pillow case of tapes in my room. My wife asked if I wanted her to take them to the trash.

ShewasthisclosetogettingKTFO!

I used buy some off the wall **** too. Gangsta NIP, the Baby Ghetto Boys (it was a group of midgets). Remember The College Boys?

oh sh111111t

LMAO!!!!! we're goin old school eh?

but yea man, i had a goldmine of tapes that have disappeared thru the years...remember Bangin on Wax? i recall having a tape of that garbage too...

Comment

Working...
            X