Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you guys adopt this as your catchphrase?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
    but your still near france..
    Touche lol

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
      Does culture and history give you sun tans and beaches made of sand rather than pebbles? Or does it give you giant **** off museums that you have never been to in your life but like to tell foreigners about?
      That's a big fat chip on your big fat Australian shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by !!! Beowulf !!! View Post
        That's a big fat chip on your big fat Australian shoulder.
        Hmmm I think someones just mad that England can't even make it to Euro 2008, your country just keeps failing. At least in Aus we can win at somethings; swimming, body weight, life. While England is constantly failing; soccer, idiots, life. Ohhh well, back to trying to superglue that chip back on under my bronzed ripped shoulder.

Comment

Hmmm I think someones just mad that England can't even make it to Euro 2008, your country just keeps failing. At least in Aus we can win at somethings; swimming, body weight, life. While England is constantly failing; soccer, idiots, life. Ohhh well, back to trying to superglue that chip back on under my bronzed ripped shoulder.

You beat us a lot at Rugby, but we win when it matters.Come on Aussies its getting boring beating you in the World Cup all the time. Give us some competition.

At the end of the day more people visit England then Aus so we're doin something right eh?

Comment

You've definately beaten us in the obesity stakes. Well done Australia, you're the fattest country in the world. A proud title indeed.

We've also got far superior boxers compared to Australia. Professional and amateur, and isn't that what this website is all about?

Comment

Working...
            X