Collapse
No announcement yet.

In case Lucas-Danny happens...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas is a oldworld warrior that came from nothing.

Pederson dont mind getting deep and dirty, but Lucas showed no mercy on the breaks and simply brutalized and ****ed pederson up.
    It was one of the more brutal 140 fights I have seen.

Danny aint readdy for that kind of apponent

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth
      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

En DosRounds!

It'll be hilarious if Tranny Quackcia lasts less than PEDerson. Would love to see what those guys who ****ted on the PEDerson KO have to say then.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I was pretty disappointed in Peterson, he stopped his gameplan after the first round. Once he started getting close and feeling the punches more it was all over.. Lucas has got some monster like power.

The only way I see the Lucas-Danny fight getting real dramatic is if Lucas ends up showing Danny respect in the ring.
      Watch the end of the first round and you will see why Peterson abandoned his gameplan. He got hit with 3 punches, I think it was a combo. I guess he said fk this this ain't working.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
        Lucas seems to have the Duran mentality. He will show respect after he's dead.
        Duran was still alive when he quit...

Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          En DosRounds!

It'll be hilarious if Tranny Quackcia lasts less than PEDerson. Would love to see what those guys who ****ted on the PEDerson KO have to say then.

They're going to have to appreciate the true quality of Matthysse and they are going to realise that Tranny Quackcia is a hypejob.

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
          Matthysse laughs at getting stabbed in the back. Literally. If Danny tries to play tough guy and goes toe to toe he goes down. That would be suicide.
          We saw Peterson try to earn his respect and Peterson changed his mind about that after two punches.
          Garcia needs to move and box from a distance enough to let Lucas blow some steam, and maybe after round 6 he starts outboxing him, avoiding getting punched while landing some of his own. I dont think that's the kind of boxing Garcia is used to, nor do I think he has the skills to do that.
          TBH with you I don't think Garcia has the footwork to outbox Matthysse. He seems like a plodder.

Comment

Ive been saving my money since after the pederson fight to bet on lucas/danny if it ever gets made. Im going to bet a **** load on lucas cant wait to see what the odds are gonna be.

Comment

lucas will be roughly 2 to 3 : 1 favorite, over/under will probably be set to 8.5

Comment

I think Matthysse would be a 2 to 1 favorite snd even money if you bet him to win by KO only. Really, he almost always wins by KO. I'll be betting him to win by KO if the fight happens.

Comment

Working...
                X