Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Typical Bandwagon Nuthuggers Here... Where Have All The Klitschko Disciples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh right I forgot about them

I'm seen so many fan bases come and go over the years.

Anybody remember the Lucian Bute fans while the Super 6 was happening? Or how about the Matthysse fans Pre Danny Garcia fight?

"Broner Is The Next Mayweather" Fans before Maidana whipped him

It is really not many Loyal Boxing Fans clearly, a lot of guys signed up to this forum to talk trash out of PRIDE!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Oh right I forgot about them

I'm seen so many fan bases come and go over the years.

Anybody remember the Lucian Bute fans while the Super 6 was happening? Or how about the Matthysse fans Pre Danny Garcia fight?

"Broner Is The Next Mayweather" Fans before Maidana whipped him

It is really not many Loyal Boxing Fans clearly, a lot of guys signed up to this forum to talk trash out of PRIDE!
      All those Lucas fans are now gg fans lol

Comment

Well what do you want them to talk about? He doesn't have a fight for probably like 5-6 months.

Comment

I don't get this thread... If there's any group that took a loss well, it's the Klitschko fans. For the most part, they haven't been antagonizing anyone or making excuses. Most have been very accepting of his decline and have had reasonable expectations of how the rematch might go. There's a lot they could be saying. Fury couldn't let his hands go either (especially against a frozen opponent) and it's not like Wlad got dominated. As horrible as Wlad looked, Tyson was only slightly better, allowing him to take numerous rounds. But, the K fans seem to be surprisingly humble about that.

It seems like this thread is just a cheap-shot whereas I think they should be applauded for behaving better than any number of other fanbases after a loss (Pac, Hopkins, Froch, Canelo, Cotto, Matthysee, Maidana, etc, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I don't get this thread... If there's any group that took a loss well, it's the Klitschko fans. For the most part, they haven't been antagonizing anyone or making excuses. Most have been very accepting of his decline and have had reasonable expectations of how the rematch might go. There's a lot they could be saying. Fury couldn't let his hands go either (especially against a frozen opponent) and it's not like Wlad got dominated. As horrible as Wlad looked, Tyson was only slightly better, allowing him to take numerous rounds. But, the K fans seem to be surprisingly humble about that.

It seems like this thread is just a cheap-shot whereas I think they should be applauded for behaving better than any number of other fanbases after a loss (Pac, Hopkins, Froch, Canelo, Cotto, Matthysee, Maidana, etc, etc).
            It was clear as day that Wlad wasn't a real boxer, just a fouler/clincher that could be a champion nowadays only in corrupt boxing.

That was obvious... I created a thread on it months ago the Fury fight. I could not believe how people were saying that he was a great boxer. He sucks. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=689810

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              It was clear as day that Wlad wasn't a real boxer, just a fouler/clincher that could be a champion nowadays only in corrupt boxing.

That was obvious... I created a thread on it months ago the Fury fight. I could not believe how people were saying that he was a great boxer. He sucks. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=689810
              You have no shame in being a complete ignoramus. You can (and should) criticize his clinching but to ignore the times when he just boxed the socks off of opponents just proves you to be dishonest, once again. I've always criticized his clinching and have never been a "fan" because of it, but he's shown that he has one of the best jabs in the history of sport and is capable of great boxing.
              I usually try to show a little more respect to posters around here but honestly Maxi, you don't know shyt about the sport. Should I dig up some of your many threads where you've had your ass handed to you severely? (don't worry, I don't have the time or interest to do that)

Comment

You have no shame in being a complete ignoramus. You can (and should) criticize his clinching but to ignore the times when he just boxed the socks off of opponents just proves you to be dishonest, once again. I've always criticized his clinching and have never been a "fan" because of it, but he's shown that he has one of the best jabs in the history of sport and is capable of great boxing.
                I usually try to show a little more respect to posters around here but honestly Maxi, you don't know shyt about the sport. Should I dig up some of your many threads where you've had your ass handed to you severely? (don't worry, I don't have the time or interest to do that)
                My threads always come victorious. Some people were against science few centuries ago and used to burn scientists alive. That didn't make their truths disappear... centuries later now they all accept them. I don't care if you agree with me, I know why I say the things I say. I know I'm right.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  My threads always come victorious. Some people were against science few centuries ago and used to burn scientists alive. That didn't make their truths disappear... centuries later now they all accept them. I don't care if you agree with me, I know why I say the things I say. I know I'm right.
                  Actually your the typical reason I cant wait for the rematch...hopefully wlad wins and posters like you disappear like smoke in the wind.....

Comment

I would also disagree with this....Wlad was criticized more than anyone by most who supported him,as being all of a suddena guy who could never have beat anyone with footwork when the same ppl said fury has no chance to win and how Wlads boxing ability has been proven. I would say fair play to the thread starter,hes right.

Comment

ATG heavyweight but he's shot, saying it doesn't mean you've turned against him, it's just reality

grow up man nobody cares if you "stick with your fighter to the end" they don't even know we exist lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X