Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor suicides his career....over sexting.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Actually, I'd bet the vast majority of us in the Lounge wouldn't be stupid enough to try to take dick pics while on the clock at work.

..... So The Lounge is actually smarter than this doctor.
    I would not do this but off the clock now?????

Totally different game we are playing here.

Comment

Alright guys I'm gonna drop some knowledge from experience that is gonna scare the **** out of you.

I have worked in several hospitals both as employee and as a student, and in everyone of these hospitals I have worked in surgery. Now, it's a very clean and sterile environment, a surgery room. And that's as professional as it gets for people that don't know. You have people joking around, telling jokes and doctors also put music on ranging from classical to even hard rock. All this is usually to stay calm and it kinda relaxes you and the surgeon while performing the procedure. Especially if the procedure is stressful.

Now anesthesiologist, as soon as they put people to sleep, these guys kick their legs up relax and bust out phone or tablets, start playing games or texting and once in a while peeking up and looking at their gauges and the patients vitals. And that's is that. Make a lot of money but that's it, pretty crazy to think that the guy that's suppose to keep you alive while your under is dicking around, but I have never ever seen one be 100% alert and concentrating on the patient, oh and they also fall asleep while procedure is going on.

And as for having sexual relation, dude doctors get to bang nurses all the time, almost a will, if they want it they will get it, anywhere on or off the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Actually, I'd bet the vast majority of us in the Lounge wouldn't be stupid enough to try to take dick pics while on the clock at work.

..... So The Lounge is actually smarter than this doctor.
        I actually have. It was only at my part time job at Hometown Buffet prepping salads.

Not too bad doe, its not like I was performing c sections or surgery or anything that serious.

Comment

Working...
        X