No announcement yet.

Tyson/Floyd money wise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XxLeftHook_ View Post
    Naw man he made around 500mil I know that for sure, don king screw him over badly too if not would of made more
    Being worth 500 mil and having 500 mil are two different things

Net worth don't mean ****, its just a estimation of ur worth by media outlets,

You could have a networth of a 100 mil but only 30$ in ur account

Nobody knows how much money Tyson really made and how much he spent, he says around 250 mil, but a lot of it was on credit, because his worth was so much he was able to get a lot of credit and eventually go bankrupt unable to pay his debts

Comment

floyd has 132 million in the bank..thats not his networth..you have to factor in his assets for networth

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
        floyd has 132 million in the bank..thats not his networth..you have to factor in his assets for networth
        I did. I looked it up on Forbes.com for 2013 net worth

Comment

Originally posted by XxLeftHook_ View Post
          I did. I looked it up on Forbes.com for 2013 net worth
          Forbes only goes by the info put out there

You could make ur own Forbes list

All you have to do is count how much Floyd made from his recent fights, his assets (that you know of) then also look at the investments he "allegedly" made and endorsement deals.

and come up with ur own net worth for him

However the problem is nobody really knows what Floyd has invested in, how many cribs he owns, how many shares in something he owns, what businesses he is involved in, silent partner etc..

Thus Forbes has always been a load of ****e, just a list to make these celebs egos bigger

Forbes list is a estimation, a guess-esmentation

Comment

Tyson is really stupid in my opinion. Mayweather could possibly end up broke someday but his chances of that never happening are much better than Tyson's because Mayweather is alot smarter than Tyson. I don't know who made the most money but it was probably Tyson. Floyd is making more money than ever right now. Holyfield made even more than Tyson and he is broke an in debt. He is just as stupid with money as Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Tyson is really stupid in my opinion. Mayweather could possibly end up broke someday but his chances of that never happening are much better than Tyson's because Mayweather is alot smarter than Tyson. I don't know who made the most money but it was probably Tyson. Floyd is making more money than ever right now. Holyfield made even more than Tyson and he is broke an in debt. He is just as stupid with money as Tyson.
              He was immature and mismanaged plus raped by don king. He wasn't stupid he was immature

Comment

Working...
              X