• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glen Johnson's wish list:

a fight that will pay a lot...which would be against Joe C

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      honestly, glen is getting annoying with his robbery bull****, i didnt see him bitching about the early christmas present he got vs tarver....
      Glen's cool. I think you might also be pissed off if half the L's on your record were corrupt / bad decisions. Dude is a good fighter and an honest man. He deserves better than he's getting.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
        Go Glen!

Big Glen fan here. Joe should do it, he owes the Road Warrior a fight (much more deserving than Dawson, IMO) and I think it would be a great battle. Get it on!
        Dawson is unbeaten, a two time light heavyweight champion, is in his prime and his resume is far better than Joe's is at 175. That's why i just find it laughable when people say hes not deserving. Throughout his career, does Joe even have a young fighter that was as good as Adamek or as accomplished? No offense but the people who ever says this really needs to rethink it. Dawson/Calzaghe would be a lot bigger than Johnson/Calaghe. Dawsona and Joe are two unbeaten skilled champions.
        Last edited by slicksouthpaw16; 12-22-2008, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Listen here,Glen throws a lot of punches, J.C. throws a lot of punches,2 old men throwing a lot of punches!!!man thats a fight that should happen.I may be in the minority here,but of all them old men J.C. just fought I see Glen probably beating him,think about it!!

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
            Dawson is unbeaten, a two time light heavyweight champion, is in his prime and his resume is far better than Joe's is at 175. That's why i just find it laughable when people say hes not deserving. Throughout his career, does Joe even have a young fighter that was as good as Adamek or as accomplished? No offense but the people or ever says this really needs to rethink it.
            If you think I'm gonna sit here and argue with you about Joe Calzaghe you can **** right off! No offense. I'm sick of the constant whiny bull**** about Calzaghe on here.

Listen, Dawson needs to rematch Johnson and beat him convincingly before he gets any props from me. Dude lost my respect after that fight.

He should beat Johnson, maybe beat someone else who isn't 40, then come back and kiss Joe's ass for a fight.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
              If you think I'm gonna sit here and argue with you about Joe Calzaghe you can **** right off! No offense.

Listen, Dawson needs to rematch Johnson and beat him convincingly before he gets any props from me. Dude lost my respect after that fight.

he should beat Johnson, maybe beat someone else who isn't 40, then come back and kiss Joe's ass for a fight.
              I am not a fan of double standards. Did Calzaghe rematch Robin Reid or Hopkins to beat them convincingly? Johnson was really the only fighter that Dawson struggled with, and its just laughable that hes all of a sudden not deserving against a fighter that has a resume that's not as good as his at light heavyweight. As far as Johnson beating Dawson, that's on you. I actually watched the fight. I score it 5 rounds for Johnson and 6 rounds for Dawson every time i see. You see Johnson hurting Dawson in rounds 10 and stunning him in rounds 3, and all of a sudden he was robbed? This is an example of rounds easily won by Dawson.

I really think that this is an example of a fan seeing someone as a threat to their favorite fighter, and brushing him off and finding excuses for him not to fight him.

Comment

I had Johnson winning the Dawson fight by one round, it was close and entertaining. I have no problem with a Dawson win.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
                  I am not a fan of double standards. Did Calzaghe rematch Robin Reid or Hopkins to beat them convincingly? Johnson was really the only fighter that Dawson struggled with, and its just laughable that hes all of a sudden not deserving against a fighter that has a resume that's not as good as his at light heavyweight. As far as Johnson beating Dawson, that's on you. I actually watched the fight. I score it 5 rounds for Johnson and 6 rounds for Dawson every time i see. You see Johnson hurting Dawson in rounds 10 and stunning him in rounds 3, and all of a sudden he was robbed? This is an example of rounds easily won by Dawson.

I really think that this is an example of a fan seeing someone as a threat to their favorite fighter, and brushing him off and finding excuses for him not to fight him.
                  Holy ****ing ****. Here we go again.

The last part is funny man. If you've been reading my posts from a while back I said Joe SHOULD fight Dawson, just to shut people's mouths up. A threat to my favorite fighter? What makes you think Calzaghe is my favorite fighter? He is just ONE fighter I like watching. Tyson and Pac tie for my top spot, if you wanna know.

Did Calzaghe rematch Robin Reid or Hopkins to beat them convincingly?
                  Calzaghe was ROBBED of a UD against Hopkins, IMO. And he clearly won 7-5 against Reid. That's my answer, always was, and I'll stick to it.

The rest of what you're saying, I don't even care to argue about, as I already said before. I can't be bothered with this garbage any more. It's the same old crap every day here.

Last edited by S A M U R A I; 12-22-2008, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                    I had Johnson winning the Dawson fight by one round, it was close and entertaining. I have no problem with a Dawson win.
                    That's pretty much the same with me, except I do have a problem with Dawson winning. At the very least it should have been a draw.

Fact is, it was damn close, and all I'm saying is a rematch should not be out of the question.

Comment

smh...I kinda like glen but this crying about being robbed **** over and over is getting retty ridiculous...

Comment

Working...
                      X