No announcement yet.

How to separate casual fans from hardcore fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Crawford was a big favorite. Frampton vs Santa Cruz was a pickem. No idea about Sosa. I think most of the rest you list in your sig were nice favorites. I mean ffs Spence was like a 100-1 favorite or something crazy like that.
    Was Spence set at 100-1 to KO Bundu in specifically round 6? Can you show me the source for that claim? I think you're lying, boy. In fact, I know it.

Fortuna was the big favourite against Sosa and Santa Cruz was the favourite against Frampton.

Now go get some other ideas to attack me with, cause these ones are simply not very wellplanned... They're pathetic.

You could also see my predictions for future fights and see if all of those are merely going with the favourite outcome?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
      Was Spence set at 100-1 to KO Bundu in specifically round 6? Can you show me the source for that claim? I think you're lying, boy. In fact, I know it.
      I didn't say anything about a KO. I said Spence was a 100-1 favorite. And he was or something like that.

Fortuna was the big favourite against Sosa and Santa Cruz was the favourite against Frampton.
      Frampton vs Santa Cruz was something like -160 SC, +130 Frampton so its a pick em more or less.

Now go get some other ideas to attack me with, cause these ones are simply not very wellplanned... They're pathetic.
      Who's "attacking" you? I'm saying the odds of the fights you predicted.

Comment

Easy, casual fans won't post in boxing forums

Unless of course, it's an old school hardcore fan who's too old to use tech and rather just watch boxing

My father watches every boxing fight you can think of, on any channel he can find, but he doesn't discuss boxing. He's still hardcore though, he knows his history and knows really old black and white era boxers and what they accomplished, who's their notable wins, without google lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I didn't say anything about a KO. I said Spence was a 100-1 favorite. And he was or something like that.

Frampton vs Santa Cruz was something like -160 SC, +130 Frampton so its a pick em more or less.

Who's "attacking" you? I'm saying the odds of the fights you predicted.
          1) If your 100-1 wasn't about a specific KO in round 6, then your 100-1 is irrelevant. I didn't predict Spence to beat Bundu. I predicted him to beat him by KO in round 6.

2) "More or less", nah. "More"? Yes. Santa Cruz was the favourite, whatever you twist the words or not.

3) You don't appreciate art. I don't merely predict results. I predict detailed results. Like Frampton SD favourite Santa Cruz, Sosa KO favorite Fortuna, favorite Spence knocking Bundu out in round 6, Canelo beating Smith via robbery, etc.

Comment

Oh, I do have "something to ride on". The fuking RESULTS, boy, the final word in the conversation.
            I'm sure you have something to ride on.

But I doubt it's "results"

Comment

If Mike Tyson is their favorite boxer ever

Comment

1) If your 100-1 wasn't about a specific KO in round 6, then your 100-1 is irrelevant. I didn't predict Spence to beat Bundu. I predicted him to beat him by KO in round 6.
                Come on quit bsing. You picked right, but you didn't pick it THAT right. You didn't say a KO 6. You said a KO within 6 rounds giving you 50% of the fight to get the KO prediction right. You weren't the only person predicting a Spence KO or a early KO at that from what I recall.

2) "More or less", nah. "More"? Yes. Santa Cruz was the favourite, whatever you twist the words or not.
                To betting people -160, +130 is "basically" a pick em fight. In particular for boxing where anything in the -300 favorite or less range is considered a close fight.

3) You don't appreciate art. I don't merely predict results. I predict detailed results. Like Frampton SD favourite Santa Cruz, Sosa KO favorite Fortuna, favorite Spence knocking Bundu out in round 6, Canelo beating Smith via robbery, etc.
                I rarely see details in your predictions. In fact when asked by others I notice you usually just say something like "its obvious if you know boxing" that x will happen. You are hardly NSB's nostradumas, but respect for your nice run.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  If Mike Tyson is their favorite boxer ever

Another easy way: If the person thinks Ellie sechback knows what he's talking about, then they're a casual

Comment

Roger Mayweather picked Cotto against Canelo, so he don't know sh1i1t about boxing.
                    Bet on your house next time Mr all seeing eye.

Comment

We can talk, we can debate, we can argue, we can call each other names, we can love and we can hate. In the end, all of that is subjective bvll****. There is only one way to separate the casuals from the hardcore fans. And that's going by the succes of their prediction rate. Which active fighter can beat which active fighter when they face each other? THAT's what proves your worth as a boxing fan. If you get lots of wrong predictions, you know nothing about the sport and is just guessing. If almost all of your predictions, or in my case, ALL of the predictions, are true... Then you can call yourself an expert of hardcore fan. Everything else is subjective cheap talk.
                      That's great man, you must earn a lot of money winning on bets too. Could you PM me all of your predictions for the coming year I will just bank 'em thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X