No announcement yet.

U.S. slavery reparations sought in first Black Lives Matter agenda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    You didn't answer my question. You just posed more questions. You weren't concerned with my responses earlier when I told you why I was on board with affirmative action, and even went as far as to say I was being disingenuous.

Now you bare the burden of proof in explaining to me why I like affirmative action because Im Black. You mentioned it 2-3 times as I was already telling you why I liked affirmative action, but you wanted to force YOUR belief on me. So now I'm genuinely interested in why you believe I like affirmative action based upon my being a Black Man.

Waiting patiently.
    soooooooo you cant prove your utterly fallacious statement that white women benefit more from affirmative action than black people.

now you're trying to pretend that you like affirmative action because it helps white women and not because it "levels" the playing field for black people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      soooooooo you cant prove your utterly fallacious statement that white women benefit more from affirmative action than black people.

now you're trying to pretend that you like affirmative action because it helps white women and not because it "levels" the playing field for black people.

I can prove my previous statements. But seems you're having somewhat of a difficult time explaining to me (Chief), why I (Chief) like affirmative action based on my ethnicity (Black-American). I'm waiting for that insightful elucidation as to why I like affirmative action. Do tell guy.

Comment

When Europe receives reparations from Asia for the black plague and islamic colonialism they will give 5% of it to american blacks (as a symbolic gesture, since they experienced a dramatic improvement in quality of life compared to being slaves in africa and have received several billion in disproportionate social security per capita whilst doubling the national murder/rape rates)

Then everyone will love each other and crime will stop, much like when we elected a black president
        Last edited by ////; 08-02-2016, 05:57 PM.

Comment

I can prove my previous statements. But seems you're having somewhat of a difficult time explaining to me (Chief), why I (Chief) like affirmative action based on my ethnicity (Black-American). I'm waiting for that insightful elucidation as to why I like affirmative action. Do tell guy.
          go ahead prove it.

and i already told you why you like affirmative action. you just want to lie and say because it helps white women doe

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago
            they done built them pyramidz though.

we owe them reparations for that.

What is your stance Tago? How do you feel about affirmative action?

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            go ahead prove it.

and i already told you why you like affirmative action. you just want to lie and say because it helps white women doe

No guy you didn't answer my question. Why do I (Chief) like affirmative action because Im Black? You said I like it because Im Black. Why does the color of my skin make me like affirmative action. And why are you calling me a liar? It does help white women, and Im thankful that it does. But I've already explained that. You however have not explained why I like it because Im Black. Please explain in detail as I am very intrigued by your declaration of such.

Comment

What is your stance Tago? How do you feel about affirmative action?
              my problem with reparations is the lack of proof. i read a statistic that only 1.4% of americans owned slaves at the peak of slavery. so not every single black person has dealt with it. and if u pay them just because they think they had a family member who was a slave, there's no real proof.

i've benefitted from affirmative actions so i can't dogg it. that's the plus side of having an asian sounding last name. get more calls ya feel me?

Comment

No guy you didn't answer my question. Why do I (Chief) like affirmative action because Im Black? You said I like it because Im Black. Why does the color of my skin make me like affirmative action. And why are you calling me a liar? It does help white women, and Im thankful that it does. But I've already explained that. You however have not explained why I like it because Im Black. Please explain in detail as I am very intrigued by your declaration of such.

Well why do I like it because Im black? Im curious. Please do tell. You have my undivided attention. Apparently I'm about to learn something about myself, even though; I have been clear and concise in my responses.

Tell me guy. Why do I like affirmative action because Im Black, even though it has benefited white women far more than it has Black Men?

I await your sensible and insightful reply.
                again,

can you please show me evidence that this is true????

thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                  my problem with reparations is the lack of proof. i read a statistic that only 1.4% of americans owned slaves at the peak of slavery. so not every single black person has dealt with it. and if u pay them just because they think they had a family member who was a slave, there's no real proof.

i've benefitted from affirmative actions so i can't dogg it. that's the plus side of having an asian sounding last name. get more calls ya feel me?
                  That's whats up.

Me personally, I don't feel reparations are needed for my Black Americans for slavery, been too long, and we've come too far.

Besides it happened to my ancestors and not me, so I cant hold folks accountable for their ancestors, as each man and woman blazes their own path with me by our interaction in the now. But those are my personal feelings. As long as we get a level playing field then Im G2G.

Not worried about proof of slavery though. Its undeniable at this point if your ancestors were enslaved Blacks in this land. But on the real at this point no one really cares so we need to take the lessons learned and pass them down to our children so that they advance through life better than we did. JMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    When Europe receives reparations from Asia for the black plague and islamic colonialism they will give 5% of it to american blacks (as a symbolic gesture, since they experienced a dramatic improvement in quality of life compared to being slaves in africa and have received several billion in disproportionate social security per capita whilst doubling the national murder/rape rates)

Then everyone will love each other and crime will stop, much like when we elected a black president
                    The black plague wasn't intentional, unlike slavery. We were doing just fine before you came and captured us, mr 0.1% IQ

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      The black plague wasn't intentional, unlike slavery. We were doing just fine before you came and captured us, mr 0.1% IQ
                      The invasion was intentional. The vast majority of native american deaths after European arrival were disease-related, and that's considered genocide. Invasion of Europe/Middle East from Asia is the source of the black plague. Same thing.

Step outside of the country you live in and it's lame historical narratives. The big picture is much different. Everyone's been killing everyone.

lol @ you were fine before hahahahaha yeah man
                      at least you have a sense of humor

That's actually an interesting observation though. In just about every other example of invasion, the life expectancy and wealth of the invaded peoples declined. In the case of European colonialism in Africa, they saw massive improvements by every metric. I don't know exactly how anyone can pretend to feel guilty about that but teenagers are easily peer pressured.
                      Last edited by ////; 08-02-2016, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X