No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price Aims To Land Anthony Joshua Shot in The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IllegalDeath View Post
    It can be a close fight for we dont know yet if Joshua is elite level of not.
    Remember Price had the same british hype and amateur pedigree around it with a healthy undefeated record before you went all glass.
    For all we know Joshua could be on the same route.

Joshua may not turn out elite, but a close fight with Price who is proven to have no chin and is completely gun shy? Wtf are you smoking, Price would be unlikely to see the second round.

Comment

This is a fight I want to see...

Comment

No. Please no.

Comment

That'd feel like a HW Canelo vs Khan. Price should be talking about Chisora or Whyte. Maybe try to talk Audley Harrison out of retirement. Those should be fights he should be looking at with where he's at not a title holder.

Comment

Hoping they do Whyte-Price. Seems like Hearn wants to do a Joshua-Whyte rematch, I'd prefer he earn it, plus Whyte needs a dance partner for a British title fight. It would be a career-best win for whoever came out on top.

Comment

Other people beat the so called drug cheats so Price's just what he is. A bum.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                This is a fight I want to see...
                Why would you want to see a 33 second fight? First shot to land on Price or even miss Price will knock him out.

Comment

Price please quit dreaming so much. Your chin may shatter.

Comment

Damn, everyone wants that AJ £££.

Comment

It will probably happen too.

Hearn has started putting Price on his cards, probably for this reason. Price's name is still known to people so all he has to do i knock out a few bums on Sky and Hearn will make the fight as a voluntary for AJ. They can also sell it by saying he deserves a shot because he'll look good beating bums and they can say both fighters he lost to were caught for PED use etc. etc. etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X