No announcement yet.

I support Manny's stance ,Do you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    From my basic understanding about evolutionary theory is that apes and humans share a common ancestor. We, humans, branched off to become what we are, while the modern great apes became what they are today.

As far as the dinosaurs go, hard to evolve when you're wiped off the face of the planet from whatever cataclysm befell them 65 or so million years ago,
    My comments in blue:

"From my basic understanding about evolutionary theory is that apes and humans share a common ancestor. ok..so from the common ancestors...why don't we see man evolving now from the common ancestor? and/or why don't we see apes evolving now from the common ancestor?

"As far as the dinosaurs go, hard to evolve when your wiped off the face of the planet from whatever cataclysm befell them 65 or so million years ago,"

if i am not mistaken, darwin's theory stated living things came from non-living things...so i see no point of saying the dinosaurs got wiped off the face of the planet....
    it is not like you need chicken to get an egg... so what stopped dinosaurs from evolving again from non-living things?...

Comment

• Studies have proven that ****phobic men are far more likely to be gay. So the most Likley scenario is manny likes men. And a lot of the clowns on this forum also like a bit dude

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        Better have some data to back that up because the last time a scientist actually attempted an actual study on ****sexuality and their mental state they were destroyed professionally and they lost both their tenure and research money because the LGBT community in Europe cried murder.....

No scientist has the nerve to touch that subject due to the over politicization by the LGBT community at large. You would think they would WANT this question to be answered (if ****sexuality is a natural phenomena or a genetic defect) but I guess they are afraid of the answer if it turns out its the 2nd and not the 1st option.
        First off, the idea that scientists can't touch the subject isn't really true. For example, the APA put together a task force to review studies in regards to whether LGBT conversion therapy camps can make people straight and they once again found no scientific validity to those claims. This happened some time in the last several years (https://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/resource...c-response.pdf)

Second off, it's hard to take people who wish to prove that ****sexuality is a disorder seriously. That's because the basis for considering ****sexuality a normal phenomena is well established in psychology/sociology/medical literature at this point. This would be like asking us to take scientists seriously who wish to prove that the Earth has no gravitational pull.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Are you familiar with the term, "per capita"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1989859.html

And you have no proof about historical shunning before middle eastern and european colonization. The main reasons they oppose ****sexuality is because of religious brainwashing brought into Africa from the Islamic and Christian world.

there is ALL kinds of PROOF of the resistance, shunning, and outcasting and killing of ****sexuals.K in EVERY AFRIKAN SOCIETY.

this book right here was written by a continental afrikan and is paramount in the understanding of afrikan cultures among the many different ethnic groups and what all tied them together.

this how i can break it down even easier[bc i KNOW you NOT gonna read the book]
          go into ANY Afrikan Society on the CONTINENT of Afrika
          and find me a "WORD" in their Oral Tradition that ANTEDATES colonization and the western asians[the term "middle east" was made up by a white boy in the 1800's and was NEVER called that before in ANYTIME in "history" by a white boy named Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel so stop usin' that exonym term it is a misnomer]
          of the arabs that existed in an UNTAINTED AFRIKAN CONTEXT BEFORE THE COMING OF FOREIGNERS.
          I can GUARANTEE NONE of you can find that out and the Oral Traditions and the Griots will tell you as well as the Elders of the communities that is an EXPORTED PERVERSION
          and just when you think there isnt a conflict of interest, it shows its ugly head in the article gary j gates and frank newport are ****sexuals.K and trying to PROJECT their "data"[which cannot be verified btw] and data can be manipulated to fit a certain narrative
          and trying to impose mkultra techniques by trying to tie ****sexuality.K into the group which has resisted it the most more so than ANYBODY.
          and i always find it funny ppl dont bring up the REASONS why someone would want to say that "blacks have more ****sexuality.K than other demographics" bc they're trying to tie ****sexuality.K into the so-called civil rights methodology to try to say they're an oppressed group, but there is absolutely NO SHRED OF NEUROLOGICAL EVIDENCE which says there is a gene or chromosome that predisposes a individual to leaning towards ****sexuality.K. so it is more a socialization and psychological dysfunction moreso than anythang else and ALWAYS has been.

BUT there is something called Eugenics and there is a woman named margaret sanger whom is the founder of the org. "planned parenthood"
          and thus was the need to remove the mental disorder from the dsm of 1974
          and also the MOYNIHAN REPORT which is key in understanding ****sexuality.K and the AGENDA which is being pushed on everybody who is non-white but specifically onto black people in particular.
          also 98% of people in the united snakes dont realize the biological implementation of a drug called Atrazine into the "lower economic depths" which is concentrated in "lower socio-economic areas" to induce chemical reactions that cause a dysfunction in the brain that cause a person to find that sickness attractive.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgVg4bfMJ4s

POPULATION CONTROL is the overall goal. and if the powers that be can tie ****sexuality.K to the "civil rights" skruggle of blacks then they can create a model for pushing through legislation as an "oppressed group" even though ****sexuality.K comes from "europeons" and we have definitive proof of its origin, to reinforce population control through an EXTENSION of Eugenics which is ****sexuality.K

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            My comments in blue:
            ok..so from the common ancestors...why don't we see man evolving now from the common ancestor?
            Who's to say we aren't evolving right now?

and/or why don't we see apes evolving now from the common ancestor?
            Because evolutionary theory isn't a video game where gorillas gain XP points and become Billy the CPA from Scottsdale, Arizona?
            Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 02-18-2016, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
              there is ALL kinds of PROOF of the resistance, shunning, and outcasting and killing of ****sexuals.K in EVERY AFRIKAN SOCIETY.

this book right here was written by a continental afrikan and is paramount in the understanding of afrikan cultures among the many different ethnic groups and what all tied them together.

this how i can break it down even easier[bc i KNOW you NOT gonna read the book]
              go into ANY Afrikan Society on the CONTINENT of Afrika
              and find me a "WORD" in their Oral Tradition that ANTEDATES colonization and the western asians[the term "middle east" was made up by a white boy in the 1800's and was NEVER called that before in ANYTIME in "history" by a white boy named Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel so stop usin' that exonym term it is a misnomer]
              of the arabs that existed in an UNTAINTED AFRIKAN CONTEXT BEFORE THE COMING OF FOREIGNERS.
              I can GUARANTEE NONE of you can find that out and the Oral Traditions and the Griots will tell you as well as the Elders of the communities that is an EXPORTED PERVERSION
              and just when you think there isnt a conflict of interest, it shows its ugly head in the article gary j gates and frank newport are ****sexuals.K and trying to PROJECT their "data"[which cannot be verified btw] and data can be manipulated to fit a certain narrative
              and trying to impose mkultra techniques by trying to tie ****sexuality.K into the group which has resisted it the most more so than ANYBODY.
              and i always find it funny ppl dont bring up the REASONS why someone would want to say that "blacks have more ****sexuality.K than other demographics" bc they're trying to tie ****sexuality.K into the so-called civil rights methodology to try to say they're an oppressed group, but there is absolutely NO SHRED OF NEUROLOGICAL EVIDENCE which says there is a gene or chromosome that predisposes a individual to leaning towards ****sexuality.K. so it is more a socialization and psychological dysfunction moreso than anythang else and ALWAYS has been.

BUT there is something called Eugenics and there is a woman named margaret sanger whom is the founder of the org. "planned parenthood"
              and thus was the need to remove the mental disorder from the dsm of 1974
              and also the MOYNIHAN REPORT which is key in understanding ****sexuality.K and the AGENDA which is being pushed on everybody who is non-white but specifically onto black people in particular.
              also 98% of people in the united snakes dont realize the biological implementation of a drug called Atrazine into the "lower economic depths" which is concentrated in "lower socio-economic areas" to induce chemical reactions that cause a dysfunction in the brain that cause a person to find that sickness attractive.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgVg4bfMJ4s

POPULATION CONTROL is the overall goal. and if the powers that be can tie ****sexuality.K to the "civil rights" skruggle of blacks then they can create a model for pushing through legislation as an "oppressed group" even though ****sexuality.K comes from "europeons" and we have definitive proof of its origin, to reinforce population control through an EXTENSION of Eugenics which is ****sexuality.K

You sound like you have paranoid Schizophrenia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Who's to say we aren't evolving right now?

Because evolutionary theory isn't a video game where gorillas gain XP points and become Billy the CPA from Scottsdale, Arizona?
                sorry if i'am not very clear in my questions...so here again...

why don't we see man evolving now from the common ancestor?

and/or why don't we see apes evolving now from the common ancestor?

relative to the above, where are the common ancestors now?

i understand that it is not like making pop corns out of corn kernels...but if evolution of man or apes are still going on today we should be seeing man or apes at the different stages of their evolution....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post

You sound like you have paranoid Schizophrenia.
                  look up & research ANYTHANG i said and see if its not backed up with CREDIBLE EVIDENCE

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    evolution?

darwin himself have admitted evolution does not answer all the most relevant questions...

but that likely will be too much for you; so let's go this way:

if evolution is a continuing process, why don't we see apes turning now to asians, americans, chinese, japanese etc etc....? why are dinosaurs and the like extinct?

ah! you don't know: the escape!

yet you are very strong that genesis make your bull***meter off the charts the first time you heard that ****...when you were about 7 or 8....

i don't know how old you are now...just wondering what you may have learned the past years......

Check this out...

http://www.reviewevolution.com/press...Scientists.php

Many more publications on this topic.

Comment

• Manny has popped off about gays a couple times before. He is from a less than progressive country and he is a full blown religious freak so it shouldn't surprise anyone that he has backwards ass opinions on pretty much everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X