Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brooks last 2 and upcoming fight: Jo Jo Dan, Frankie Gavin and Kevin Bizier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brooks last 2 and upcoming fight: Jo Jo Dan, Frankie Gavin and Kevin Bizier

Kell Brook is looking like Deontay Wilder here. His opposition is that bad. Just repugnant.

Blame the IBF and Amir Khan

Comment

What he should be doing is trying to find a way to fight Bradley for his WBO strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
        What he should be doing is trying to find a way to fight Bradley for his WBO strap.

http://boxrec.com/boxer/549621

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Blame the IBF and Amir Khan
            I disagree. That's the same type of thinking Adonis had and it got him nowhere. You can't just wait and hope for one super fight and in the meantime just fight bums instead.

At some point Brook is going to have to start fighting better opponents. His resume is empty. Other than Shawn Porter, he literally has no one on his record. The 2nd best guy is probably Carson Jones?

Brook is very talented, but he's also 29 years old and I'd like to see him fight better opponents. I mean it's not like his promoter is enemies Arum or Haymon. He can get other good fighters.

Comment

Jo Jo Dan was a mandatory so that's alright. For the Gavin fight, he wanted Khan then but Khan wasn't willing.

I can forgive these fights for the above reasons and also he had a serious career threatening injury but now it's really time to step it back up again. He showed he's genuinely up there with the best in the division by beating Porter, who i think gives anyone a hard night. So there's no real excuses now, he should be mixing it with the other top fighters in the division.

Comment

Working...
              X