Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still going!!! Justice for boxing. Justice for PAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Still going!!! Justice for boxing. Justice for PAC.
      exhibit no. 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        exhibit no. 2
        Rath, you make silly statements.
        Legally, I was not a party to the IV controversy. My comments here, your responses are exhibits in what court? Public opinion court?

I know one exhibit, PAC #48 or Porty eight to you, lost. He lost.

Lord mayvader, is now promoting, and is not expected to come back just to beat PAC again. Delusions are very persistent, you exhibit delusional characteristics. But in time, as you process the grief, you will move on.

I have advised other members to pray for you, in the hopes that you can...... Wait.......... Wait.

Let it go...... Let it go.... PAC man lost anyway. Think Disney movie song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          Got that registered nurse name yet?
          I heard, rumor has it, many say, I have heard it through the grapevine, someone in Floyd camp, hinted that it was Nurse Jackie.

Lord MayVader easily beat the one armed, one dimensional, politician, actor, and soon president of his country!
          Manny Pacman paquiao.

Marquez should be investigated for that KO, no human can beat PAC so he must have cheated.

President PAC, the right man to lead his country! He just needs great advisors, like al haymon, and not bob arum.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
            you making these flowmows look stupid! lol
            Only himself. As he often does.

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
              Algieri was spoon fed and pac was in his walker trying to thrill his fans. At least algieri made money, and will become a doctor.

:hay dios mio. Eustedes pendjos, no saben nada!

Baka Baka shi no hanashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Rath, you make silly statements.
                Legally, I was not a party to the IV controversy. My comments here, your responses are exhibits in what court? Public opinion court?

I know one exhibit, PAC #48 or Porty eight to you, lost. He lost.

Lord mayvader, is now promoting, and is not expected to come back just to beat PAC again. Delusions are very persistent, you exhibit delusional characteristics. But in time, as you process the grief, you will move on.

I have advised other members to pray for you, in the hopes that you can...... Wait.......... Wait.

Let it go...... Let it go.... PAC man lost anyway. Think Disney movie song.
                Oh man, now I'm picturing Manny singing that song. "Ret it go!, Ret it go!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Oh man, now I'm picturing Manny singing that song. "Ret it go!, Ret it go!"
                  Exactly! Finally someone gets my sense of humor!!

Ret it go..... Ret it go....... I think I won anyway!
                  All his fans with tears in their eyes as he sings his smash new hit.
                  Ret it go!!!!

Can be his theme song when he runs for president of his country.

Comment

• I never thought Mannys' fans would stoop so low.

CRY BABIES

I always made fun of them about the excuses they'll have after Manny loses but i never thought they'd take it this far. It's pretty disgusting.

Anyways, I'm here to tell you guys that Manny will always be #2 in this generation

Floyd retired P4P #1

good afternoon good evening and good night!

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
                      I never thought Mannys' fans would stoop so low.

CRY BABIES

I always made fun of them about the excuses they'll have after Manny loses but i never thought they'd take it this far. It's pretty disgusting.

Anyways, I'm here to tell you guys that Manny will always be #2 in this generation

Floyd retired P4P #1

good afternoon good evening and good night!
                      Mulder, thanks for that. But have you heard about the Area 51 connection and Floyd having extraterrestrial boxing skills. (X files music starts)
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 10-01-2015, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X