No announcement yet.

HUGE sale on Invicta(and other) watches fellow loungers, must see deals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE sale on Invicta(and other) watches fellow loungers, must see deals

If you like watches you gotta check some of these out, sale ends in less than an HOUR. http://www.shophq.com/

40-50% on most of these bad boys!!! They also have this 6 pay value plan where you don't even pay interest and literally give like 10 bucks a month until you finish it off. Just to show you what I've already bought so far tonight..

http://www.shophq.com/Invicta_45mm_S...ation-_-030314 (In Blue, silver sold out :l)

http://www.shophq.com/Invicta_43mm_P...nvicta%20abyss (Also Blue)

Just trying to share the love, family.

If you go to the channel, ShopHQ they also have other sweet deals on watches. My cable doesn't pick it up but in case you do they're probably going quick..

Comment

I have three Invicta watches that I'm willing to get rid of for $500.

Comment

They're not exactly "great" watches. But style wise they look pretty good and are hefty. Never bit on an invicta with their style of selling but did bite on two Androids and not bad (I have an all black Octopus with a nylon strap I bought to swim/go to the beach/work out in) thats a good size and keeps okayish time. The other was just an automatic skeleton watch to just wear when it matches an outfit for casual outings.

I do like Invictas diver watches but just cant bring myself to ever buy one. :/...

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
          I have three Invicta watches that I'm willing to get rid of for $500.
          .....well, ****.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            They're not exactly "great" watches. But style wise they look pretty good and are hefty. Never bit on an invicta with their style of selling but did bite on two Androids and not bad (I have an all black Octopus with a nylon strap I bought to swim/go to the beach/work out in) thats a good size and keeps okayish time. The other was just an automatic skeleton watch to just wear when it matches an outfit for casual outings.

I do like Invictas diver watches but just cant bring myself to ever buy one. :/...
            I'd be lying if I told you I was a watch guy, I honestly never have time to wear the damned things as I'm always working or at the gym. That goes for piercing, necklaces, rings, the whole nine.
            I simply caught wind of the sale going on and figured it was as good a time as any to snatch some of these up as I'm sorely lacking in the jewelry department as I've mentioned above. For those couple of days I'm off enjoying myself when I want to be a tad selfish and mix it up.

Did notice some androids on the site but the diver abyss and specialty quartz were the two that drew my attention the most. I only hope there's someone out there who may been inquiring purchasing a solid, stylish watch at affordable prices. If not then enjoy the rest of your night my friends, and thanks for humoring my little thread

Comment

Used to sell Invictas amongst other watches. They're pretty good quality for their price range. Got a couple pro divers myself

Comment

I expected one of those kitchens for sale threads?

Comment

Kitchen Sale Gillingham. Thirty Ex Display Kitchens To Clear. www,exdisplaykitchens1,co,uk £ 595 Each with appliances.

Comment

Working...
                  X