No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Eyes Santa Cruz, Mikey Garcia, Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Eyes Santa Cruz, Mikey Garcia, Donaire

WBC featherweight champion Jhonny Gonzalez (55-8, 47KOs) has big names on his mind. Last Saturday night in California, Gonzalez regained his title with a first round stoppage of Abner Mares. There is a rematch clause, and Gonzalez is open to a rematch, but his promoters, Reginaldo and Oswaldo Kuchle, have said their boxer has several big names on his mind - including the new WBC super bantamweight champion Leo Santa Cruz. Golden Boy Promotions, due to Gonzalez's victory, have three controlling options on the boxer.

[Click Here To Read More]

Santa Cruz may be his best bet while he is still relatively green,both of the others pick him apart.

Comment

Mikey garcia rips himi

If i was mikey garcia i would jump on this , e z money

Tailor made

Comment

They are gonna force Gonzalez to fight Gary Russell.

Comment

That's messed up how goldenboy is holding him hostage now that he beat mares..smh..if mares was to have beat him then they would've told him to kick rocks

Comment

Nonito donaire oh please that mooo****er is and has allways bean over rated he got exposed by regoundeaux a real talented guy GIVE HIM HIS CREDIT nonito is a fraud nonito and Chavez Jr are a shame for boxing

Comment

No hate but I don't think Garcia is ever going to reach the expectations people have for him and a fighter like Gonzalez is exactly the type that would expose his flaws.

Comment

I like all three of the names mentioned here and I would watch all of these fights. Johnny Gonzalez made me a fan last Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  No hate but I don't think Garcia is ever going to reach the expectations people have for him and a fighter like Gonzalez is exactly the type that would expose his flaws.
                  There's also the real possibility that Garcia can't make 126 anymore.

Comment

Garcia rips gonzales

Gonzales wouldnt handle garcia. Garcia is too smart and technical . And would tee off

Comment

Working...
                    X