No announcement yet.

If Froch lose's to Bute...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Froch lose's to Bute...

I am a fan of Froch but I believe if he can't get a win against Bute that there maybe no where else for him to go in the sport.

What do you guy's think he should do if he was to lose to Bute?...

He could still be a good titleholder. You'd sure as hell have to be for real to beat him decisively.

Comment

He's a bum and should clean shoes, or he was always a bum and massively over rated and got very lucky many times.....that will be the the theme on NSB.

If he loses, then he has a couple of UK fights where he can make some money, but he's pretty much mixed it with the top guys in his division. He always has the Pascal fight as backup, so could go up a division and fight Pascal in Canada. The end isn't over whatever the outcome, but he's going to need a good showing and some favourite home judges to not get beaten by Bute. I only hope he stops trying to be a boxer and gets in Butes grill and tries to test his chin. Froch the brawler over Froch the boxer

Comment

kessler, one of the dirrell bros, 175. lots of options for him, worst case scenario he could have a domestic fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
          I am a fan of Froch but I believe if he can't get a win against Bute that there maybe no where else for him to go in the sport.

What do you guy's think he should do if he was to lose to Bute?...
          I think he'll lose to. Losing isn't the end of the line though. Striving to be the best and showing an indomitable heart will keep him endeared to the fans. I love Froch, but he's not going to be an ATG. He can be a Jerry Quarry type though. Not good enough to beat the very best, but with the heart and guts to fight anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            He's a bum and should clean shoes, or he was always a bum and massively over rated and got very lucky many times.....that will be the the theme on NSB.

If he loses, then he has a couple of UK fights where he can make some money, but he's pretty much mixed it with the top guys in his division. He always has the Pascal fight as backup, so could go up a division and fight Pascal in Canada. The end isn't over whatever the outcome, but he's going to need a good showing and some favourite home judges to not get beaten by Bute. I only hope he stops trying to be a boxer and gets in Butes grill and tries to test his chin. Froch the brawler over Froch the boxer
            quoted for the truth

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              I think he'll lose to. Losing isn't the end of the line though. Striving to be the best and showing an indomitable heart will keep him endeared to the fans. I love Froch, but he's not going to be an ATG. He can be a Jerry Quarry type though. Not good enough to beat the very best, but with the heart and guts to fight anybody.
              I agree with this...

I'm not even a big fan of Froch, but he's a pretty exciting fighter to watch. He just thinks waaaay more of himself then is actually true. But he's no pushover, a guy has to really work to win against Froch.

Because of his style, he won't have problems with people not wanting to see him fight. He can still make good money in the sport, he just probably won't ever be a big PPV star.

I don't see Froch getting past Bute either. I do however think that Froch will be the toughest opponent that Bute has ever had, BY FAR.

Comment

Win or lose against Bute, there will always be people willing to pay for him and Kessler do a rematch.

Comment

lol@apostrophe

Comment

He could go 175 and take Cleverly's belt

Comment

Working...
                    X