No announcement yet.

VIDEO : Roach - "We AGREED to random testing, It's NO PROBLEM"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Drug testing has been an issue in many matches. And LOL@ Manny standing up to Floyd. Lies and Bull****. What a stand-up guy.
    hey bro i dont think dude gets it roach say random no problem how is having a cut off date make it random

Comment

pac has come in overweight before.

Comment

Both of those fights could have gone either way. Real talk. Pacquiao should be credited by the pundits for knocking Marquez down four times in 24 rounds of heated action.

On the other side of the coin, Marquez used Pacquiao's head as a punching bag. Marquez landed vicous uppercuts and hooks on Pac's face.

Then when you sit back and look at what Mayweather did to Marquez... it's kinda scary to think of what he'll do to Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
          hey bro i dont think dude gets it roach say random no problem how is having a cut off date make it random
          Dude is just another poster who can't put his hate for Floyd to the side and see what's what. You don't have to like Floyd but right is right. I never thought I'd see the day where fans would flame the guy asking for tougher tests instead of the one avoiding them.

Comment

pacfarts live of lies..their hero is the biggest fraud in boxing history..chump scared as hell.

Comment

Drug testing has been an issue in many matches. And LOL@ Manny standing up to Floyd. Lies and Bull****. What a stand-up guy.
              This may be true but its the first time I've heard about it, especially in this big of manner. And I didn't mean stand up to Floyd as in "I'm not doing roids" I meant in the fact that Floyd shouldn't make all the rules in negotiating like he's bigger than the sport. I agree with Manny's side in the sense that fighters shouldn't make the rules. IMO, there should be a unified set of rules, national or state, IDC that blood testing works like this, glove size, ring size etc. The only real "negotiating" should be date, location and money. Weight can be tossed around if say someone is moving up and another going down, but if a title is on the line there shouldn't be a limit like 145 for a WW bout, like Cotto/Pac. NSAC had the power to do this, but they **** their pants. They simply could have said, if you don't go by our rules Floyd fight elsewhere, and Floyd is so proud he would have retired to, fought someone else, or not fight at all because he won't fight anywhere but Vegas.

Really, I just wish there was regulation in boxing to avoid all this ****. While congress is busy with steroids in baseball, or sucking Obama's **** they can sneak in some boxing on the side in between Obama's ball lick and it'd be just fine. Till that happens, (which it never will) we'll have to put up with this bull****.

Comment

Dude is just another poster who can't put his hate for Floyd to the side and see what's what. You don't have to like Floyd but right is right. I never thought I'd see the day where fans would flame the guy asking for tougher tests instead of the one avoiding them.
                That makes two of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  This may be true but its the first time I've heard about it, especially in this big of manner. And I didn't mean stand up to Floyd as in "I'm not doing roids" I meant in the fact that Floyd shouldn't make all the rules in negotiating like he's bigger than the sport. I agree with Manny's side in the sense that fighters shouldn't make the rules. IMO, there should be a unified set of rules, national or state, IDC that blood testing works like this, glove size, ring size etc. The only real "negotiating" should be date, location and money. Weight can be tossed around if say someone is moving up and another going down, but if a title is on the line there shouldn't be a limit like 145 for a WW bout, like Cotto/Pac. NSAC had the power to do this, but they **** their pants. They simply could have said, if you don't go by our rules Floyd fight elsewhere, and Floyd is so proud he would have retired to, fought someone else, or not fight at all because he won't fight anywhere but Vegas.

Really, I just wish there was regulation in boxing to avoid all this ****. While congress is busy with steroids in baseball, or sucking Obama's **** they can sneak in some boxing on the side in between Obama's ball lick and it'd be just fine. Till that happens, (which it never will) we'll have to put up with this bull****.
                  Floyd isn't making any more rules than Manny is. So kill that noise. It's not like he asked Manny to give him head either. He wanted tougher testing for both. And you're complaining? Give me a break. Why don't you point the finger at the guy avoiding tougher tests (why??) instead of the one asking for it?

Comment

Floyd isn't making any more rules than Manny is. So kill that noise. It's not like he asked Manny to give him head either. He wanted tougher testing for both. And you're complaining? Give me a break. Why don't you point the finger at the guy avoiding tougher tests (why??) instead of the one asking for it?
                    God you're just as stupid as everyone else, I'm blaming both of these bitches. Why did Floyd bring it up for the Manny fight? Did times change that much between the Marquez fight? Obviously he didn't care much about "even playing fields" when he came over the agreed weight in that fight. I'm glad Floyd is bringing it up, I agree it should be level, but to use that excuse after a fight where you just violated that rule, against his most threating opponent and AFTER his father accused the guy of taking steroids makes himself look like ****, period. And who knows maybe Floyd is just doing it to change the way the sport is perceived, but Manny might REALLY feel weak after he loses blood and it might very well affect his ability. Again, if you can't read that BOTH of the are bitches, then I'm done with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                      God you're just as stupid as everyone else, I'm blaming both of these bitches. Why did Floyd bring it up for the Manny fight? Did times change that much between the Marquez fight? Obviously he didn't care much about "even playing fields" when he came over the agreed weight in that fight. I'm glad Floyd is bringing it up, I agree it should be level, but to use that excuse after a fight where you just violated that rule, against his most threating opponent and AFTER his father accused the guy of taking steroids makes himself look like ****, period. And who knows maybe Floyd is just doing it to change the way the sport is perceived, but Manny might REALLY feel weak after he loses blood and it might very well affect his ability. Again, if you can't read that BOTH of the are bitches, then I'm done with you.
                      Maybe Floyd just thinks Pacquiao is juicing. Now what?

And my friend, it's you that's the ****ing idiot. My patience has grown thin with you half-brained fools on this site. Fighters request things every ****ing day. What is wrong with asking for tougher tests? Who do you think you're fooling with this "they're both at fault" BS. Yeah, that's why every one of your posts has been all about Floyd, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X