Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
    51 vs 57 was JMM VS Pac 3

78 vs 4 for Bradley vs JMM

Use your brain dip****, a fight isn't a robbery when ringside scorers and fans are split right down the middle, that's a close fight by definition. Pacquaio won...

So we judge fights by ring side scores now idiot because I can bring up a ton of articles and voices that had Juan winning that fight. Juan clearly won that fight. There 2nd fight was closer than their 3rd fight. Juan got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
      So we judge fights by ring side scores now idiot because I can bring up a ton of articles and voices that had Juan winning that fight. Juan clearly won that fight. There 2nd fight was closer than their 3rd fight. Juan got robbed.
      Delusional Marquez fan, no surprise.

Comment

It was the same except JMM ain't win either fight. He never beat PAC until he khtfo! He just cries after the loses and ppl felt bad for him after those fights. It's not working though this time. PAC won by a rd or two every time, Tim won by like 4 rds so JMM is looking like a whiner.

Comment

Marquez didn't land nearly as many clean counters like in the Pac-JMM 3 fight, which I felt was a draw IMO.

Bradley clearly won this fight, and landed many more clean punches than Pacquiao did.

Some Marquez fans just can't handle a loss, it's no surprise though, given Nacho and Marquez can't seem to handle it either.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
            Delusional Marquez fan, no surprise.
            Throw insults to back up your argument.

confirming you dont know **** about boxing

Comment

I agree with the thread starter somewhat. A lot of people who gave all the close rounds to JMM in the 3rd Pacquiao fight, seemed reclutant to do so in his fight with Bradley.

Comment

Working...
              X