Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Rigo the best pure boxer in the last 25 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    rigondeaux's resume is already HOF and he only has 14 fights.

donaire, agbeko, ramos, kokietgym, cordoba, marroquin etc. etc. that is a legendary resume already.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      OMG kill yourself lolololol
      that's not nice to say.

if canelo had just 1/10th the skill that rigondeaux has he would have absolutely obliterated lara. no doubt in my mind.

rigondeaux is absolutely legendary. there will be plenty of books and movies about him in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        that's not nice.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          best pure boxer ever:

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post

Stop feeding the troll. All they are trying to do is make real Rigo fans look bad.

Case #1:

rigondeaux is completely overrated. he beat donaire, but so what? donaire himself was a MASSIVE hype job.

imo rigo should develop a more exciting style because it's not his promoter who is making people literally walk away during his fights.

and lomachenko KOs rigondeaux. his chin won't be able to handle the power and sharpness of lomachenko. This is why he avoids 126.

**** outta here dude.

Comment

Rigondeaux didn't look spectacular against a fighter of Cordoba's quality in only his 7th pro fight meanwhile Andre Ward was getting by bodied by bum ass Darnell Boone in his

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Stop feeding the troll. All they are trying to do is make real Rigo fans look bad.

Case #1:

**** outta here dude.
              that was my old opinion. after i witnessed what he did to kokietgym and after i educated myself more on him i became a fan and a believer. he is ATG, i'm not trolling at all.

rigondeaux makes spectacular fighters look like journeymen. that is truly amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Everyone has their own opinions but mine is he is the best pure boxer ever and I genuinely mean that. Certainly the best technically I have seen anyway.

Better than Sugar Ray Robinson? Yep, better than Ali, yep.

If you could shrink them all down to his size he'd outbox the lot.

I am not joking or trolling there is no doubt in my mind he is the goat and at his best he beats anyone at their best in history.
                Duran would murder him

pep would pepper him

srl would out box him

hearns would batter him

the list goes on

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Rigondeaux didn't look spectacular against a fighter of Cordoba's quality in only his 7th pro fight meanwhile Andre Ward was getting by bodied by bum ass Darnell Boone in his

taking it personal, dan? just because i raped you in the g man thread doesn't mean you've got to bring the prince into this.

easing the D into that butthole in the g man thread was easy as pie, bro. you said some of the dumbest sh#t i've ever heard anybody say about boxing. you lubed up and presented yourself. all i did was give you the stroke. don't say dumb sh#t about something you don't know a damn thing about if you don't want to look like a fool.

these guys are saying he's the best pure boxer of all time. so are you. are ywe going to base that off of the donaire fight only? the cordoba fight isn't valid because he looked like garbage?

Comment

that was my old opinion. after i witnessed what he did to kokietgym and after i educated myself more on him i became a fan and a believer. he is ATG, i'm not trolling at all.

rigondeaux makes spectacular fighters look like journeymen. that is truly amazing.
                    lol. Yea OK.

Comment

Rigo is easily a certified HOFer. His amateur career alone assures him of that nevermind winning a world title in only 8th pro fight, unifying and clearing the division in his 12th by beating a prime HOFer top 5 P4P.

His career has only begun.

Someone tell LSC, Frampton, Quigg, Kiko to stop running.

Comment

Working...
                      X