No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ndiaye vs. Rebrasse Title Rematch Ordered By The EBU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ndiaye vs. Rebrasse Title Rematch Ordered By The EBU

Italian boxer Mouhamed Ali Ndiaye and Frenchman Christophe Rebrasse, who controversially drew in Brindisi, this past weekend, in a fight for the vacant EBU super middleweight title - will do it again. The EBU have ordered a rematch and have set July 8 at noon as deadline for purse bids with the fight to go ahead inside 90 days.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is as bad or worse than any other robbery I've ever seen. I had it 120-108 Rebrasse. Only 2 of those rounds were arguable, and only one other one was even close. It was not just a clear victory for Rebrasse- it was a dominant one.

The idea that he has to dignify Ndiaye with a rematch is sickening.

Comment

What about Di Rocco?
      Man....think we found our new no-no territory.
      Good thing there's nobody on the world level that'd go there.
      People need to look into these judges though because that was downright embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        What about Di Rocco?
        Man....think we found our new no-no territory.
        Good thing there's nobody on the world level that'd go there.
        People need to look into these judges though because that was downright embarrassing
        One of the judges was the same crook that scored for Helenius against Chisora. Manuel Palomo. I wrote on my blog back then that he should never be allowed to judge again. Too bad they didn't follow my advice.

But yeah...officiating in Italy is in general a joke...and Italian judges abroad tend to be a plague- even though no Italians judged this fight in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcianoFan View Post
          One of the judges was the same crook that scored for Helenius against Chisora. Manuel Palomo. I wrote on my blog back then that he should never be allowed to judge again. Too bad they didn't follow my advice.

But yeah...officiating in Italy is in general a joke...and Italian judges abroad tend to be a plague- even though no Italians judged this fight in particular.
          Hopefully they can get this in neutral territory, maybe the undercard of a bigger fight. Forget Italy... that weekend they robbed everyone blind

Comment

Working...
          X