No announcement yet.

Whats the deal with Trinidad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the deal with Trinidad?

The guy barely fights, and why did he retire so young? then come back? and retire again?

Tito was suppose to be one of the top fighters in boxing....why in the bloody hell did he retire over and over again? and why aint he fightin anymore?

Hopkins stole his heart and soul.

Comment

I think he recognized that he’s already reached his peak, recognized his legacy is already solidified and decided to just kick back and enjoy the wealth he’s earned reflecting the stamp he already made to the sport. Nothing wrong with that.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        I think he recognized that he’s already reached his peak, recognized his legacy is already solidified and decided to just kick back and enjoy the wealth he’s earned reflecting the stamp he already made to the sport. Nothing wrong with that.

Peace.
        cosign bro. tito has nothing left to prove

Comment

Because when he lost to Hopkins was his first defeat, and the guy was percieve as unbeatable, so he probably git frustrated that he lost and said **** this Im been doing this since 8 years old I need a break.

The second time was time to retire cuz beating Mayorga althoug Tito was the first to KHD and KHO and losing every round dont cut it.

And he came back for 25 more mills against RJJ I would of done it too.

I talked too him like a month ago and he said he is eaning to stay retire, and he looks fat as **** for a guy who used to be a WW!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Because when he lost to Hopkins was his first defeat, and the guy was percieve as unbeatable, so he probably git frustrated that he lost and said **** this Im been doing this since 8 years old I need a break.

The second time was time to retire cuz beating Mayorga althoug Tito was the first to KHD and KHO and losing every round dont cut it.

And he came back for 25 more mills against RJJ I would of done it too.

I talked too him like a month ago and he said he is eaning to stay retire, and he looks fat as **** for a guy who used to be a WW!!!!!!!!
            Yeh man, saw Tito in the Delahoya-Mayweather 24/7 and dude has gained weight, but still looks like he could box...

his deal was 25 million for Roy Jones Jr.??? ??

Comment

Tito is rich and respected and his fans love him.

He only came back cuz it was so much money.

I don't know know what more he could prove anyways.

He tried to step up too much and lost, he did what he could do.

Comment

I agree with above posters.

I think he felt he did what he could to the sport and didn't want to risk further injure when he's already set money wise and legacy wise.

He really did make a impact on the sport and on his fans. Will miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by Miklo Velka View Post
                  Yeh man, saw Tito in the Delahoya-Mayweather 24/7 and dude has gained weight, but still looks like he could box...

his deal was 25 million for Roy Jones Jr.??? ??
                  Nope. he got 15 mills guaranteed for the fight, plus 60% of the PPVs, plus endorsements and ****. his deal ran up , up to almost 30 mill, for the fight

they made 500K+ PPV buys, plus a sold out MSg!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X