Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is the biggest DISGRACE in world boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    . Unlike maidana, Amir refused to go down. Amir Khan is a Real Man™.

forget that. what do you want to have as your avatar?
    He refused because Joe Cortez helped him survive. Your hero is overrated, glass chinned and lacks heart.

Comment

• Does Maidana get two loses on his record for yesterday's loss? One for khan and one for Cortez?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
        He refused because Joe Cortez helped him survive. Your hero is overrated, glass chinned and lacks heart.

, choose an avatar already.

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          . Unlike maidana, Amir refused to go down. Amir Khan is a Real Man™.

forget that. what do you want to have as your avatar?
          GTFO. There's no way ANYONE can stay on their feet after that liver shot. That's an automatic KO. Your legs go right out from under you with a shot like that. Total shock to the nervous system. If anything, the fact that he got back up is a testament to how much heart he has. I've seen other fighters take a shot like that and it's pretty much game over.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
            Does Maidana get two loses on his record for yesterday's loss? One for khan and one for Cortez?
            Yes what a vicious body shot by Cortez in the first nearly had Maidana out of there if it wasnt for the bell.

Comment

• Amir proved his worth last night. That being said, I'm not completely sold on the kid yet, he looks to vulnerable at times, hope im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post

LMAO you're a n00b.

Amir lacks heart? HAHAHAHAHA. He has a great heart and proved it. What a hater.

Glass chinned? He didn't get KO'd last time I checked...

I hope you enjoy your new avatar, Wazaa owned you. Is your A*sshole still sore?

Cry baby

Comment

• Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                  lol hater.

Ya, I understand how jealous you must be when a 22 year old kid is making millions and you're sitting on you fat ass all day on the computer, typing hateful stuff up like a little ***** that you are. Sad life huh.
                  your a disgrace saying your a amir khan fan when you dont know his age idiot hes 24 yrs old

Comment

• Oh and this thread now belongs to Wazaa, me and all of the Khan fans.

Shattered Jaw and Dick Gore gtfo our thread. Oh wait, Shattered Jaw is nowhere to be seen! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Comment

• Nah mate, I'm here. Just reading.

Comment

Working...
                      X