Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All these groups forming and not one for B-Hop???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still dont get it but ok.

Comment

Hopkins gets mad respect.

Comment

he does respectfully earn his spot on my list, not to go above winky or chad.

Comment

Originally posted by truthhurts View Post
          he does respectfully earn his spot on my list, not to go above winky or chad.
          Dawson ahead of Hopkins?? no wonder your in the red

Comment

if everyone had my mentality we'd have no hope. read the name understand that in order to understand the truth you must think outside the box and your inability to do that is what is holding you back. i stand up for mine and its legit in what i say.

Comment

Originally posted by truthhurts View Post
              if everyone had my mentality we'd have no hope. read the name understand that in order to understand the truth you must think outside the box and your inability to do that is what is holding you back. i stand up for mine and its legit in what i say.
              Chad Dawson has a looooooooooooong way to go before he can be rated ahead of Hopkins.

Comment

The oldies but goodies crew

Comment

If anyone did start a BHOP group it should be call BHoP's Prison Gang.

Comment

Bernard doesn't really need a group cuz he's respected by every1...except blind and/or ******ed people...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                      Bernard doesn't really need a group cuz he's respected by every1...except blind and/or ******ed people...
                      Best way to sum it up

Comment

Working...
                      X