Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner is Still the future of boxing as long as he doesnt lose again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    The dude is fighting Amir Khan's tuneup leftovers and TS still talking future of boxing.

Lmao.... Exactly... I don't mind broner getting a soft touch, but what does him fighting another midget prove except reinforce the theory that he isn't that good..
    Ideally broner would be fighting khan on the Floyd undercard or Peterson

Hell even spadafora, Julio Diaz, Humberto would have been better than fighting the midget Molina coming off a year and a half layoff... Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
      its absolutely ridiculous when "boxing fans" judge talent by race nd not skill

judging strictly by skill set, broner is the next andre berto

smh.. i can tell which posters have degrees nd which ones dont lol. having taken sociology & a variety of psych's.. stereotypes are gna stick until you strive against the odds to be & do better

try harder yall bc the human race as a whole is and will drastically suffer cause of this kind of bullsht
      pretty sure broners got way more skills than berto.

id doubt that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
        pretty sure broners got way more skills than berto.

id doubt that.
        think about it this way..

berto vs maidana, how does that fight go?

berto vs broner, how does that fight go?

then think.. broner vs maidana, how did that fight go? lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
          think about it this way..

berto vs maidana, how does that fight go?

berto vs broner, how does that fight go?

then think.. broner vs maidana, how did that fight go? lol
          berto gets ****ing stopped, broner beats berto and maidana beat broner. broner and berto are dif fighters. Don't judge him until he losses again or looks garbage. We will see if he has skill or not from these next fights

Comment

He's pretty entertaining, hopefully he can gain some momentum again

Comment

He's not the future of Boxing.

And he will lose again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
                berto gets ****ing stopped, broner beats berto and maidana beat broner. broner and berto are dif fighters. Don't judge him until he losses again or looks garbage. We will see if he has skill or not from these next fights
                your right.. ill hold judgement until after his NEXT fight tho, this molina fight is.. well, no comment on that.

he doesnt have too many options bc golden boy doesnt wna destroy his confidence nor his ability to draw. bc broner CAN DRAW, i give him props for that, but im sure 2nd tier welters give him problems, which'll make broner a 3rd tier welter. but ill wait nd see how he shows improve in his following fights.

Comment

I already saw him loose, but I wouldn't mind seeing him do the booty dew again that was pretty funny, and anyone pinning their hopes of a future star on that kid is sorely mistaken as many people have known for a long time his defense is horse **** and the dude cant counter to save his life (literally). He should have stayed at 135 where the size advantage could carry him through.

Comment

Not happening, chief. The hype bubble has been burst.

Comment

Future of boxing????? That A hole was never the future of boxing. He lost to the first good fighter he fought and ran back down to 140 and went back to careful cherry picking. He's fighting Khan's easiest leftover next so I'm sure he will look good. If he gets his courage up and fights good fighters he will lose again. Boxing sure as hell does not need to depend on a classless chicken like Broner for it's future. No one man is the future of boxing. There are lots of much better fighters than Broner around to make sure boxing has a good future. Bradley, Thurman, Rigo, Lara, Canelo, GGG, and many more are better fighters than Broner and conduct themselves with the class Broner does not have.

Comment

Working...
                      X