Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley vs Ruslan rematch? or move on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love a rematch after the fight they just put on. It was very competitive, and maybe Bradley would perform up to expectations the second time out. I doubt that Provodnikov would object to a rematch as he had Bradley ready to go a couple times.

Comment

People think Chavez deserves a rematch because of 30 seconds worth of damage and 1 knockdown after getting schooled for 11.5 rounds. If anything deserves a rematch it was a fight like last night.

Comment

Bradley should move on. I think he should fight JMM next if JMM is serious about not wanting Pac 5. The Ruslan rematch will be there later on.

Comment

Pacquiao vs Bradley 2, or a rematch to this

Comment

I would like to see both guys pursue more lucrative opportunities.

Comment

Great fight, but I'd like to see that unofficial tournament Kellerman mentioned earlier in the night play out.

Comment

Bradley should give Ruslan a rematch but not an immediate rematch. I'd like to see this version of Bradley gets fights with Rios, JMM, and Pac

Comment

bradley should beg him for a rematch and tell him to avenge his loss!

Comment

Sure a rematch is warranted and it is one of the better fights out there for Bradley I reckon. Not to mention he has plenty to prove in a rematch, although him proving it would make the fight much less entertaining.

Comment

Arum loves rematches. He's the King of rematches, trilogies, quadrologies...

Comment

Working...
                      X