Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    I've seen your kind

lol
    Hahaha not too far off there, I binge watched Married w Children only a few weeks ago funnily enough. Dated but still a golden oldie, must have watched 4/5 hours of it.

I barely remember my last strip club night, I know when her butt was right on my face I was sniffing as hard as I could, and I knew she knew I was sniffing her butt, that I remember clearly. Think we went vip room and may of had a go on the pole to the bouncers dismay...true story that one.

Comment

Don't hate the stripper hate the game.

Comment

Crazy hoes

Comment

Any guy who talks to a stripper is probably a desperate creep showering her in compliments so it probably builds their ego

Normal guys might look down on her but they're not gonna talk to her or even consider her a human anyway so nothing is there to shatter her delusions
          Last edited by ////; 07-05-2016, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            Act like theyre top notch and talk about about getting money like they earn it in a way people respect them for? Lol Theyll call almost any women with a regular job a basic b1tch. Im serious if you kno any personally or go on fb and look at their wall, it's ****in hilarious. B1tch, nobody respects you
            yeah pron stars too, these women are dirty and used up pieces of meat its sad man, and when you hear these chick talk they even say things like they want a good man with family values wtf? a good man with family values is not going to wife you up dumb azz.

The worst one is this adult actress said she is not a slut outside of pron and doesnt put out, whoever man dates her has to wait she is looking for a man who doesnt want her for her body but really loves her and is willing to wait lol yeah let other strange dudes fill you with germs and get a taste of your vagina while you want a man to respect you and wait to have his turn.

They call this delusions of grandeur

Comment

What a dumb thread. Strippers arent real people

Comment

Strippers are like drug dealers its about fast money. Personally if they ain't affecting me i just let them do them.

Comment

Strippers actually do make a ****load of money.

Call girls can make even more. A top of the line call girl in her prime can probably make more than a doctor lol

Comment

Working...
                  X