Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Generation here in America do you think is the worst?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This generation indeed.

The 'Knockout' game? bunch of ******* hitting random people like cowards.

Comment

The irony being everyone is ****ting on this generation but who is parenting them? And who is running most of these countries in the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        The irony being everyone is ****ting on this generation but who is parenting them? And who is running most of these countries in the ground?
        You for a second think that this generation will be capable of running a country?

By this I mean current generation of teenagers and early 20s.

Once the cold war generation is out for good...we are in for trouble.

Go sit in on a political science or sociology lecture these days...Go read some papers by students of today...try to sit in on a tutorial...

These kids born and raised in developed Western nations are too pussified and politically correct to even know from which end to approach world issues.

Realpolitk, the East is using it and its still relevant and the West is not ready to deal with it. The kids these days with their liberalism are not equipped to deal real power when it is projected on them.
        Last edited by Banderivets; 10-15-2014, 11:17 AM.

Comment

This generation is not bad. People are more informed at a younger age than ever but the down side with all the info at such a young age. These younger people think they know what to do with everything and they tend to yell even louder cause they can dig up some generic answer via Google.

The other thing this generation can lay off is Political correctness.

Comment

So I guess we're just going to ignore the fact that crime rates have dropped significantly since the 90's.

Kids have always been ****s, it's just that now it's documented, where as before it would go unnoticed outside of the area it occurred.

ever since the 1800's people were saying the youth are declining. Yet the world still turns and humanity progresses.

Somehow growing up in the 50's is romanticised as some golden generation yet it was far from it.

But of course, your generation was just the best because it produced you and you have nostalgia attached to it.

There is no best or worst, they are just different.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
              You for a second think that this generation will be capable of running a country?

By this I mean current generation of teenagers and early 20s.

Once the cold war generation is out for good...we are in for trouble.

Go sit in on a political science or sociology lecture these days...Go read some papers by students of today...try to sit in on a tutorial...

These kids born and raised in developed Western nations are too pussified and politically correct to even know from which end to approach world issues.

Realpolitk, the East is using it and its still relevant and the West is not ready to deal with it. The kids these days with their liberalism are not equipped to deal real power when it is projected on them.
              You think the kids who will be running a country in future are the ruffneck kids running around the streets? No, it's high society that runs the country, not ghetto kids you see in youtube videos being aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                I actually wished i grew up in the 1950s area. They had some of the best cars along with some of the funniest terminology out there.
                I grew up in the 80s and I wouldn't have traded it for any other generation. That said, the late 50s-early 60s were a great time to grow up if you are a 'car guy'.

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                the greatest generation.

these were a people that threw Japanese Americans into interment camps, promoted sterilization of the mentally disabled, the re-education of native americans, promoted Jim Crowe Laws, and started the war on drugs.

their political policies continue to destroy America even today.
                You're blaming an entire generation for things the Gov't did. Plenty of people opposed the camps, the sterilization part was not done openly and not by a majority by any stretch, the Native Americans needed to be educated in order to prosper in today's world. As to the Jim Crow laws, plenty of people from that generation fought against them. I'll give you the drug laws, but until recently few in the mainstream have openly promoted repealing them.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Somehow growing up in the 50's is romanticised as some golden generation yet it was far from it.
                  Please explain. To me, it was arguably the high point of this country. Crime was low, most families had a stay at home mom because one income was plenty, the economy was prospering, and the interstate highway system was being built, for example.

And no, I'm saying it was perfect. But it was one of the best (if not the best) times to grow up in this county.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
                    This generation is not bad. People are more informed at a younger age than ever but the down side with all the info at such a young age. These younger people think they know what to do with everything and they tend to yell even louder cause they can dig up some generic answer via Google.

The other thing this generation can lay off is Political correctness.
                    This generation certainly has a lot of information at their grasp thanks to the internet.

However, the information available to them isnt making them smarter. In fact, the technology is dumbening them down.

My theory is that the smarter phones are getting, the dumber people are getting. When's the last time you saw a young person reading a damn book. Everyone is always on their phone texting or playing around with an app.

The brain is a muscle. It needs to get exercised just like every other part of the body. Technology is making this generation increasingly dumb. People are losing their critical thinking skills.

Comment

George, have you ever seen the movie Idiocracy?

Comment

Working...
                      X