No announcement yet.

jeff mayweather "Floyd would KO Guerrero"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
    hey with the right amount of training,dedication and focus you will surprised what you can do without even thinking
    True dat. True dat. I'd just rather punch someone in their mouth, than go all Tiger style on em, ya dig? LOL.

Comment

Guerrero has a Granite Chin no way he gets KO'd I bet he said the same thing about Berto and Aydin I bet he thought both were going to KO Guerrero!

Comment

no way mayweather stops the ghost,he might beat him down for 12 rounds but i really think it will be competative fight

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          True dat. True dat. I'd just rather punch someone in their mouth, than go all Tiger style on em, ya dig? LOL.
          lmfao......agree

Comment

Jeff is a smart guy. The only Mayweather with a likable personality.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
              no way mayweather stops the ghost,he might beat him down for 12 rounds but i really think it will be competative fight
              If he tries to bully Floyd like Hatton did, he just may get his ass ko'd.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                If Ghost fought FLoyd like he did with Berto, it's a wrap. He'd be gassed by the 4th Rd. and that's all she wrote from then on.

He'd be playing right into Floyd's hands. Besides, the ref for a Floyd fight wouldn't allow Ghost to pull as many dirty tactics as he did with Berto.

Even if the ref did allow it Floyd wouldn't. He'd put that elbow in Guerrero's throat and use it to push off the way he always does. If Guerrero is charging in he would step back in the clinch and push his head down from the back of the neck like he always does. He wouldn't be looking at the ref and pleading for help like an idiot. He'd also walk Guerrero onto his right hand leads.

Comment

the brazen claims of a ko mean this fight probably wont happen, too much expectation for floyd jr to live up to

Comment

Floyd probably would KO him. Guerrero has now become overrated because of his win over Berto (who was always a hype job himself).

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      100BN straight bet Floyd doesnt stop Guerrero, who wants it?
                      BUMP

Comment

Working...
                      X