Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cedric Boswell To Shock The World On Dec 3rd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedric Boswell To Shock The World On Dec 3rd?

Povetkin seem there for the taking he has never been the same since his ankle injury.

On Dec 3rd he will defend his title against Cedric Boswell. While Boswell is nothing spectacular. He comes with a 35-1 record and real hunger to win.

He has been waiting for this chance for years but has had numerous setbacks. His one loss was 8 years ago.

He is on a 14 fight win streak with wins over Zack Page, Cliff Couser, 27-0 Roman Greenberg, Owen Beck, & Oliver McCall.

At 42 can he pull off a big upset and become another success story?

Cedric of 5-8 years ago I would have loved to have seen against Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfect Plex View Post
      Povetkin seem there for the taking he has never been the same since his ankle injury.

On Dec 3rd he will defend his title against Cedric Boswell. While Boswell is nothing spectacular. He comes with a 35-1 record and real hunger to win.

He has been waiting for this chance for years but has had numerous setbacks. His one loss was 8 years ago.

He is on a 14 fight win streak with wins over Zack Page, Cliff Couser, 27-0 Roman Greenberg, Owen Beck, & Oliver McCall.

Who was the fighter who was klitschko's opponent on the Lewis-Kirk Johnson undercard?? I recall a name something like Boswell, but he was supposed to be much smaller, so likely wasn't he.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        Who was the fighter who was klitschko's opponent on the Lewis-Kirk Johnson undercard?? I recall a name something like Boswell, but he was supposed to be much smaller, so likely wasn't he.
        No your right it was ment to be Vitali vs Boswell on the Lewis vs Johnson undercard.

Comment

i think povetkin should win this fight by UD or late TKO...boswell is 42 & povetkin i think is too good for him.you never know though until they are in the ring.anything can happen in the heavyweight division...

Comment

No your right it was ment to be Vitali vs Boswell on the Lewis vs Johnson undercard.
            Thank you for the info, that clears up a little "nag" which I've had for a while.

Comment

I personally do not think it will be much of a shock, I won't at all be shocked anyway.

I think Boswell is a bit of a dark horse in the H/W division myself & have done for many years.

He's a big strong guy with good hand speed & good power, he possesses a very good chin & he's always in shape & experienced. He hasn't took a lot of punishment at all actually throughout his career - The guys a threat to anybody in that division with the exception of the brothers.

The Boswell of 5-6 years ago that was light on his feet, when he really should of been making some noise reminded me a tad of Evander Holyfield.

I honestly believe Boswell has a very good chance of putting Povetkin away who TBH has never really done a lot for me. Many will disagree but even before he was trained by Teddy & even now, he's just your average H/W.
              Very average in every department.

Comment

Working...
              X