No announcement yet.

Whose side are you on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose side are you on?

after all the news, articles, things, rumors, etc etc you've heard and seen ...

whose side are you on?? who do you think will end up looking like the good guy who would've fought if it wasn't for the other guy?

floyd or pac. let's see what the general consensus is on who to blame and who's fault is not.
    I'm with Pacquiao. It's Floyd's fault this fight aint happening.
    40.63%
    I'm with Floyd. It's Pacquiao's fault this fight aint happening.
    32.29%
    **** both! Leave the lawsuits, testing and all the BS aside and just fight!
    27.08%

Anyone who doesn't vote for the third option is a twat.

Comment

Right now Manny is looking good.he's been accused of steroid use with evidence to support the allegations.Now floyed and Golden Boy Promotions are being sued for defamation of character which is only right and i think manny will win.So i take Manny's side.Regardless of wether he would take a test or not slandering his name and ultimately costing him millions of dollars is not cool

Comment

3rd option ofcourse.. but who started all this mess??

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          who started all this mess??
          Pacquiao did by being too good, according to *****s. :laff2:

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
            Pacquiao did by being too good, according to *****s. :laff2:
            lol good one..

Comment

I am on the side of keeping the integrity of boxing together, which is the Mayweather side

Comment

**** the both of them. I'll tell you why I say that:

**** Floyd for complicating the negotiations with the testing demands. He talked a real big game about his willingness to fight Pacquiao, and when it came time to get it done, he showed that he is not 100% confident in himself. Asking for these tests is showing that Team Mayweather is in awe of Pac's ability.

**** Pacquiao for further complicating the matter by not simply submitting to the test demands. We are a simple signature of approval away from a mega fight, and he is letting dumb **** like pride and supersition rob the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                  lol good one..
                  And hey, I'm with Mayweather to win the fight, but I think both camps are as bad as each other - including the *****s and *******s on the Internet. The sooner everyone stops with all this childish **** and they get in the ring, the better.

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                  **** the both of them. I'll tell you why I say that:

**** Floyd for complicating the negotiations with the testing demands. He talked a real big game about his willingness to fight Pacquiao, and when it came time to get it done, he showed that he is not 100% confident in himself. Asking for these tests is showing that Team Mayweather is in awe of Pac's ability.

**** Pacquiao for further complicating the matter by not simply submitting to the test demands. We are a simple signature of approval away from a mega fight, and he is letting dumb **** like pride and supersition rob the fans.
                  There ya go. Much better put.

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
                    I am on the side of keeping the integrity of boxing together, which is the Mayweather side
                    Ur talking about a guy who fought a featherweight and cheated on the scales..

Comment

Working...
                    X