Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GUZMAN CALLED OUT Vicente Escobedo AND JUAN DIAZ AND BOTH FIGHTER SAID HELL NO !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlittle View Post
    What is going on with fighter in this era why is they afraid of this feather fist guzman he not all that so why is valero,escobedo,pac,marquez,diaz,peterson all turn him down...
    You got a source/links?

Comment

I wouldn't except a fight with Guzman either.

So I can train my as$ off, get in great shape, make weight, and sacrifice so much time out of my life to get ready and theen Guzman just pulls out of the fight or doesn't make weight, or both. Then you end up with no pay check. Guzman is always pulling out of fights. For some reason, it's always his big fights....never when he's fighting bums. He pulled out of the Michael Katsidis fight, Alex Arthur, and Nate Campbell but he had no problem fighting guys like Antonio Davis.

Guzman fuked himself, and is in no position to demand big fights. And I used to be a fan of this guy but he's just an idiot.

Comment

he doesnt wanted fight at 140 lb he staying at 135 lb judah wanted the fight at 142 lb and guzman team said if he come down to 138 lb he will take it judah team never responded

Comment

guzman last fight was 135lb against ameth diaz and escobedo just fought in the lighweight turnament now he fighting kevin kelly next month

Comment

call out ali funeka, that'll be good fight

Comment

guzman was injured in sparring with katsidis which does happen to fighter MR.RTS
              Alex Arthur promoter was the one that postpone the fight with Guzman which later made a deal with Guzman to give up the belt and move to 135lb and he could have #1 wbo position kahn had that made it possible to force a fight with Nate CAmpbell where he **** up trying to build muscle and couldnt lose the extra 3 pound i really think you guy are to harsh to Guzman who is still consider one of the best fighter ........he made weight against soto and barrios which both fight was inportant and in front of HBO

Comment

Working...
              X