Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When i fighter loses why do people all of a suden call them over rated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When i fighter loses why do people all of a suden call them over rated.

I had enough of people saying fighters are over rated...if Jackson beats Silva, people are gonna say Silva is overrated, if Silva beats Jackson, people would say jackson is over rated....

STFU

I had enough of this...how about one of you guys fight one of these over rated fighters and seeign if they are or not.

I agree. I don't think Nog was over rated at all, maybe Fedor was just under rated. However, everyone did seem to quickly forget that Sak beat Jackson by submission, or that he got owned by Eastman. We just know that sometimes good fighters aren't the best on that night. Somebody has got to win or lose.

Comment

Re: When i fighter loses why do people all of a suden call them over rated.

Originally posted by Big-g
      I had enough of people saying fighters are over rated...if Jackson beats Silva, people are gonna say Silva is overrated, if Silva beats Jackson, people would say jackson is over rated....

STFU

I had enough of this...how about one of you guys fight one of these over rated fighters and seeign if they are or not.
      Yeah, and why don't they challenge me to do Stand up comedy or business dissertations.

That's dumb. I don't say they are not great fighters but overrated.
      I don't think Ricco was overrated, people weren't calling him the best before the Sylvia fight.

Comment

Re: When i fighter loses why do people all of a suden call them over rated.

Originally posted by Big-g

STFU

I agree, like bb said somone has to lose on fight night...

Comment

Re: Re: When i fighter loses why do people all of a suden call them over rated.

Originally posted by Money
          Yeah, and why don't they challenge me to do Stand up comedy or business dissertations.

That's dumb. I don't say they are not great fighters but overrated.
          I don't think Ricco was overrated, people weren't calling him the best before the Sylvia fight.
          Business dissertations? So now your pretending that your a comedienne AND that you went to business school? LOL.

Comment

Working...
          X