Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland's Manager: Wolfe Will Make Difference for Cotto Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be an exciting fight i guess

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
      Should've fought Lara or somebody with a pulse. Kirkland is trash.
      Is a tune up. He is planing on fighting 3 times in 2017. Feb vs kirkland in texas, june in new york qnd then november vs canelo to finish his career.

My guess is that it goes

Feb - Kirkland
      June - Marquez or Bradley
      November - Canelo

Comment

How will texas respond to Cotto? Can he pack it there?

Comment

extremely exciting fight on paper. cotto's still got a chin that can get rocked, and kirkland is nothing but power shots and in your face action. he's also bigger than cotto by a stretch.

i just hope it's not on ppv, but you have to tend to doubt that cotto will ever fight for hbo money again.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Why does Kirkland keep getting these fighters? First the Canelo fight and now this one. Don't say because he comes cheap because he doesn't. This guy is really a non factor living off a performance years ago. There are at least ten better JMW better than Kirkland and Tim Bradley. This fight is an absolute joke

he's been in some unbelievably exciting fights. kirkland - angulo was bedlam for the entirety of the fight.

most people in the arena watch boxing to be entertained, and have little concept of how significant a fight is in the context of boxing or a specific division. and honestly, that's not a bad way to feel about a sport that doesn't match the best with the best more than once in a blue moon.

Comment

What's the point of Cotto fighting a guy who Canelo already squashed like a bug? Cotto has been looking at Bradley, and Marquez as potential opponents. Why has Cotto turned into a cherry picker? Why not fight some guy who represents a challenge? Why doesn't he try to avenge his Trout loss or fight Andrade or Lara or Jermell Charlo?

Comment

It sounds like everybody but me likes this fight. It should be exciting while it lasts but who really gives Kirkland much chance to win. Enjoy it while it lasts. I'll watch it for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  Texas? Frisco ford center. How much does that pack?
                  12000 for football. Lol at the Gaylord Pkwy outside of it.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    It sounds like everybody but me likes this fight. It should be exciting while it lasts but who really gives Kirkland much chance to win. Enjoy it while it lasts. I'll watch it for sure.
                    Cotto will never fight a young, prime, low risk guy like Andrade or J Rock after Trout schooled that clown.

Cotto is grossly overrated. Only beat one prime, world class fighter in Mosley. Lost to everybody else - Margarito, Mayweather, Pacquiao, Canelo and Trout, who went to Cotto's own backyard of MSG and schooled that bum in front of thousands of Puerto Ricans.

I mean, look at Cotto's title wins. Vacant title against Kelson Pinto, vacant title against Carlos Quintana, vacant title against Michael Jennings, disabled rabbi Yuri Foreman and disabled Sergio Martinez.

He's never beat the man in his division and he never will either. Grossly overrated fighter.

Comment

Decent.....

Comment

Working...
                      X