Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Bradley early 2017?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto old and hasn't fought in a year, this could be a good retirement fight for him cause he's done.

Comment

doesn't say the winner might fight canelo, it says it wouldn't be strange if they fight for the belt canelo has

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Bradley is too small for Cotto and I think Bradley is actually further past prime than Cotto fighting with Roach training him is. I don't see how Bradley can win. He can't hurt Cotto but Cotto can and will hurt him. He can't outbox Cotto either. I think Cotto wins fairly easily by KO. Canelo is improving rapidly and I think he would KO Cotto in a rematch. Bradley doesn't belong in the same ring with Canelo. That's a really bad mismatch.
        No, it doesn't say the winner would fight Canelo. It says it would be for the title that Canelo is vacating (canelo is moving up to 160)

Comment

I'll be cheering for Bradley. Knock Cotto's ass out and send him packing.

Comment

I still think we will get canelo-cotto at 154 in May... If not then Cotto cleanly outpoints bradley to a decision. More skilled than bradley.. Cotto is just a higher caliber fighter

Comment

Roc Nation needs to pull the plug on Cotto, He is too old to compete against the young lions at 154lbs. Timbo to small for MC tho... obviously unless Miguel hitz the wall over night. (Which can happen). Still Timmy too small & not enough punching power to keep Cotto off him.

Comment

if cotto is in good shape after all this inactivity then he stops bradley in the mid rounds...

Comment

Working...
                X