No announcement yet.

Need cash envelopes for business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Need cash envelopes for business

Anyone here with a business? Do you use cash envelopes? Please suggest me some good brands. The ones I've tried easily ripped open at the side. Anyone please?

Originally posted by boxoffice View Post
    Anyone here with a business? Do you use cash envelopes? Please suggest me some good brands. The ones I've tried easily ripped open at the side. Anyone please?
    I own several businesses.. What do you need cash envelopes for??

For deposits, the bank will give you deposit bags, and most come with a locking zipper.. If it's for an employee checkout at the end of their shift, get a safe with a drop slot, have them drop it in there, held together with rubber band or paper clip

What kind of business are you in, that needs cash envelopes? I have 3 completely different businesses but none use cash envelopes

Comment

And you can get cash envelopes at most office depots, or just google it and you can get them for cheap online..

Comment

We get them free from the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          And you can get cash envelopes at most office depots, or just google it and you can get them for cheap online..
          We get ours online, check Ampac online. They offer durable envelopes and available in many colors.

Comment

you aint making no damn bank, you can deposit that 20 dollars you saved up all year at the atm.
            Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 07-31-2016, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Okay. I tried two more sellers from Amazon and they still rip. I placed orders for cash envelopes and bank deposit bags on Ampac and I got them yesterday. Will try these ones and see if they're good.

Comment

Originally posted by boxoffice View Post
                Okay. I tried two more sellers from Amazon and they still rip. I placed orders for cash envelopes and bank deposit bags on Ampac and I got them yesterday. Will try these ones and see if they're good.
                Thanks for the update on a thread that died 7 months ago and only lasted a few posts

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I own several businesses.. What do you need cash envelopes for??

For deposits, the bank will give you deposit bags, and most come with a locking zipper.. If it's for an employee checkout at the end of their shift, get a safe with a drop slot, have them drop it in there, held together with rubber band or paper clip

What kind of business are you in, that needs cash envelopes? I have 3 completely different businesses but none use cash envelopes
                  What businesses do you own? Always looking to pick the brain of small business owners because I plan to be one myself one day.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    What businesses do you own? Always looking to pick the brain of small business owners because I plan to be one myself one day.
                    Real estate company

Some local taverns/bars

Ownership in a major franchise chain

Trying to get off the ground a food company,,, I know someone that makes some great homemade hot sauce and seasonings... he sells a bottle of hot sauce for $8, just thru word of mouth, and sells every bottle in batch whenever he makes it. It's so expensive because he has no "economy of scales" . My plan is to fund him, start a legit company, buy in bulk and cut the input costs dramatically and try to distribute locally in the region.. one of my business partners in the franchise owns a distributing company and will allow me to put it on his trucks..

Comment

Working...
                    X