Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Liam Smith Finalized at 154, 9/17 on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a joke. Another black eye for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      We dont fight for belts doe...the only one he's embarrasing is himself. Liam Smith's only merit to get this fight is having a paper belt.

By his own admission, fight is irrelevant.
      As I already mentioned Canelo is chasing history - moving UP and DOWN something Golovkin knows nothing about -- Again name me any current champion that dares to be great? Ward is moving up...Chocolatito moving up....Lomachenko moved up...but who is moving down tho? Nelo baby! the face of boxing..euro killa!

Comment

This fight will flop very badly

Comment

Lol........

Comment

Canelo is a damn joke.

Goes from calling out Golovkin to running away with his tail between his legs back to 154.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              How? he hasnt fought at 154 since losing to Mayweather.
              He was NUMBER 1 ranked at 154 as early as last Nov. That's a fact. He lost his ranking because he won a belt in another weight. Numerous fighters have been number 1 went to another weight and come back and retain their high ranking. Hell WBC already said the moment Canelo tells them which weight he is fighting at 154 or 160 he will automatically receive a high ranking. If he has a belt at 154 what possible case can you make that he doesn't deserve to be the number 1 ranked fighter? He has more top wins at 154 then anybody else there and ALREADY beat Lara who took the vacant number 1 ranking ONLY because Canelo lost it by beating Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Canelo is a damn joke.

Goes from calling out Golovkin to running away with his tails in between his legs back to 154.
                We don't **** around
                I'll fight you anytime anyplace
                I'll fight Golovkin at 160 pounds
                Come Abel, check my balls. You might be surprised at what you find.

Drops WBC belt
                Drops lineal crown
                Fights Liam Smith , weakest of the 154 bunch
                Can't make this **** up!

Comment

If you buy this, you're pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    We don't **** around
                    I'll fight you anytime anyplace
                    I'll fight Golovkin at 160 pounds
                    Come Abel, check my balls. You might be surprised at what you find.

Drops WBC belt
                    Drops lineal crown
                    Fights Liam Smith , weakest of the 154 bunch
                    Can't make this **** up!

and the cherry on top this is PPV

Abel would be suprised what he finds, a big hairy ginger vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      My boy Nelo gona spark out another Brit - thats two in a row ; they should call him the Euro Assassin : Just recently he beat Khan,Hatton, and now Smith..also Canelo is going to be #1. in two weights 154 and Lineal at 160! I'm buying dis I dont even care is Ortiz vs. Ustinov fight on the undercard - we are witnessing a LEGEND! perhaps the greatest Mexico ever produced.
                      I'm buying it too along with all the Gullible Gen's that can't get enough of Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X