No announcement yet.

Women are not funny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitchensian truth

Women simply need to be attractive inorder to attract a mate: no intelligence, no ability to be funny needed.

Whereas men must be physically attractive, funny, intelligent. The cards are stacked against men.

And if we dont have all those things, we atleast have to have a ridiculous amount of money to compensate.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post

there are tons of funny female comedians anyone who says otherwise is probably a light in the loafers women hater really....

Comment

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post

This guy is a tard also very full of himself. Not only are women funny but a really good looking guy can EASILY get pu s sy without making a women laugh. Not a problem at all. This guy is definitely drunk on the smell of his own farts

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          I'm not funny so I place zero value on having a sense of humor.
          I value sense of humour higher than pretty much anything else. Nothing better than being made to laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Ellen Degeneres is hilarious doe

Comment

Women are funny because their logic is different, hitchens is right whether you like it or not. The perception of a funny woman is due to her imitating a man or men's habits. Look at any funny woman and dissect her routine, it's either funny because she's acting like a man or making fun of funny things that happen to clumsy women which are pretty entertaining.

Comment

Morgan Murphy is a funny lady!

Comment

Sarah Silverman?

Comment

She's not too bad.

Anjelah Johnson is funny too.

Comment

I find sassy, stereotypical black women funny. "Mmmm-hmmm, missy. Oh, you'sa makin' me MAD - yes SUH!"

Comment

Working...
                      X