Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Broner will comeback stronger from this defeat..or did this end him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broner is the new jeff lacy

Comment

I don't think he'll improve. He's a very good boxer, he just needs to stay at 135 or 140. At 140 everybody is moving up so he may have a good championship run there. 147 is too much for him.

Comment

Very good question.

Comment

I dont think it ends him but it should bring him back to earth. A man has to know his limitations.

Comment

Originally posted by blast beats View Post
            broner is the new jeff lacy
            Too funny, I almost typed the same thing. Dude will just completely fall off the map like a child star.

Comment

hes another Zab bum Judah. Gonna lose every big test he faces. He mayget lucky and get a crack at another Championship. He may win. Then it will be short lived as soon as he steps up in opposition! I think berto will beat this clown. But he will suffer the same fate as JCCjr, Lacy, Berto, Taylor, and Kelly Pavlick.
              All hype. Until they stepped up the game.

Comment

He looked completely crushed mentally and physically after that fight, no way is he bouncing back any time soon. They're going to feed him two or three Gavin Rees type opponents to try get his confidence back up but soon as he steps up again it'll be lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                  Truth be told the kid let the hype go to his head...he wanted to emulate Floyds flashy life style and trash talking but should have been trying to emulate his dedication and hunger...watching him blow up between fights and making sex tapes was depressing to watch. I believed in him and still think he can be great with the proper focus and dedication...but do you think he will prosper or will he end up being another Berto?

One or two things will happen. He will either lose all confidence and be less of a fighter, or become determined and actually becomes full time fighter and gets much better. We will find out soon enough. I will say this though. He was totally unprepared and had holes, but was tough as nails.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
                    If he changes his attitude, hire a better trainer, and fix his flaws. Remember that Pacquiao was 27 yrs.old when Eric Morales schooled him in 2005.
                    But Morales was a Hall of famer and an Atg and a way better fighter then Maidana and still didnt beat Manny up like Marco beat up Broner

Comment

I also want to add, that his progression was handled completely wrong by Haymon and GBP. The weight jumps, from light puncher to monster puncher..they never gave him a chance to actually settle into a weight class. They moved him too fast at too young of an age.

They did the same with Canelo. Putting him in with Floyd was nothing but an exploit of his popularity. He was totally unprepared.

Comment

Working...
                      X