Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is crossfit training popular in the boxing world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is crossfit training popular in the boxing world?

Kind of curios to know, Are there lots of boxers that perform crossfit?

I know its a big movement in the mma/kickboxing world but was curios to know if its happning in the boxing circles?

I don't see how it would be relative at all.

It's a fad for fat people who can't be bothered doing a traditional, effective workout regime

Comment

It has alot of flaws. Poor technique among its users and improper excercise pairings for starters. Lots of better stuff out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        I don't see how it would be relative at all.

It's a fad for fat people who can't be bothered doing a traditional, effective workout regime
        ^^this

been telling ppl this for awhile

Comment

All this stuff, zumba, crossfit, p90x

Does anyone have any friends that are athletic, in shape year round who do that crap?

The only ones I know are the ones that start it, do it for a month and then give up, after they paid their money of course.

Strength and condition ing is simple, eat right and work out hard, if you have the dedication you can do it with a pair of dumbells, a pull up bar and the ability to go for a run.

If you don't have the dedication, all the workout programs in the world won't help you

Comment

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
            It has alot of flaws. Poor technique among its users and improper excercise pairings for starters. Lots of better stuff out there.
            Agreed, also the periodization is a huge problem of crossfit.

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
              Kind of curios to know, Are there lots of boxers that perform crossfit?

I know its a big movement in the mma/kickboxing world but was curios to know if its happning in the boxing circles?
              **** Cross fit

brb doing80repsofcleanandjerkseventhoughafter7myformis ****butthatdoesn'tmattercauseIgot80andifanyonemake sfunofmefornotdoingrealweightI'lljustcounterwithwh ocaresifyoucanmove3platesyou'llneverneedthatinther ealworldanywayeventhoughdoing80cleanshasnopractica luseither

notmad.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                Agreed, also the periodization is a huge problem of crossfit.
                Oh, yeah, forgot that one.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                    Wow, major surgery waiting to happen, right there.

Comment

Working...
                    X