Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner vs DeMarco Possible For November 3, Says Shaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at all the people here giving Demarco a chance. He doesn't even see the 6th round.

Comment

assuming it happens,at some point demarco's going to touch that chin. how he fares after that should be interesting. toss up for me here. and oh, demarco's already gone through hell and back in valero,doubt anything comes worse than that.

Comment

Originally posted by fraubau View Post
        assuming it happens,at some point demarco's going to touch that chin. how he fares after that should be interesting. toss up for me here. and oh, demarco's already gone through hell and back in valero,doubt anything comes worse than that.
        Demarco isn't a powerful puncher. I'm starting to think ppl in this thread don't know what type of fighter demarco is. He's a boxer. Broner will be the aggressor in this fight. Because that's just how demarco fights. Calling demarco an aggressive fighter is like calling escobedo one
        Last edited by Kagami Taiga; 09-10-2012, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Make it happen. Broner wins this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            Make it happen. Broner wins this fight.
            Agree, Borner takes this fight. I think he'll start having problems above 140. But this weight is perfect for him and Demarco is physically smaller and not as quick as Broner. Broner beats him to the punch every time. I like deMarco but he really doesn't have the power compared to Broner and will basically be walked down in the middle to late rounds.

Comment

Some big calls going in on this thread on both sides especially the stopping Demarco before sure Adrien has stopped 20 off his 24 opponents but none have been unbelievably tough fighters and Demarco is tough and Adrien wont enjoy as big a size advantage if he were to stop Tony that would be a very good achievement.Tony will need to work on defence mainly head movement Broner is extremely fast im going with the upset and feeling Demarco's accuracy,good power and will too win too score the upset in Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                Demarco isn't a powerful puncher. I'm starting to think ppl in this thread don't know what type of fighter demarco is. He's a boxer. Broner will be the aggressor in this fight. Because that's just how demarco fights. Calling demarco an aggressive fighter is like calling escobedo one
                not really sold on demarco's power but im thinking he'll be up at you all night. broner could have problems with that,or none at all. it remains to be seen. now on broner ktfo'ing demarco, well it could be done or not at all too. I just dont think that he could give a worse beating than what valero dished out. but if he does well i'll be.

Comment

Lol @ people saying Broner is gonna KO Demarco. Really? No, Demarco is Mexican, which means he's tough as nails. He will give Broner all kinds of problems and I think he'll beat him.

Comment

I see it being kinda like the valero fight. DeMarco had his moments, but he just didnt have enough firepower to keep valero away. Thats how the Broner fight will go I think. One thing that surprised me is how he well he connected against Molina and to me at least, Molina was the bigger guy and carried the bigger punch. So props to Demarco. It will be a good fight and Demarco is very confident at this stage of his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X