Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARTICLE: Kirkland Suffers Shoulder Tear against Molina/ Williams-Kirkland in talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Well I just clarified for you so why are you still harping?
    Harping? Ok wise-guy, am pointing out your quote to you, no need to get jumpy!

Comment

Why would you bring up 1 shot as if 1 shot or 12 shots make a difference when hurting a fighter? Hurt is hurt. Kirkland hurt Molina several times throughout the fight despite being clinched 118 times and having a torn shoulder in 2 places. That's a fact.

Kirkland hasn't done anything to deserve a shot, but Mosley has? Hatton has? Gomez has? Cintron has?

You're good, keep the comedy coming.
      I never said Molina wasn't hurt I said he wasn't "almost KO'd" which is what you said. Since when does hurting a guy and then pushing him down = almost KOing him?

Neither of these guys are/were worthy of a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        I never said Molina wasn't hurt I said he wasn't "almost KO'd" which is what you said. Since when does hurting a guy and then pushing him down = almost KOing him?

Neither of these guys are/were worthy of a title shot.
        Some argue that Kirk was on his way to KO'ing Molina in the 11th and 12th rounds. The only reason I disagree is because of the "holding" factor, not Molina having the skills to hold Kirkland off him. HUGE difference.

If Kirkland doesn't deserve a title shot at Canelo, who does? Lara?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Harping? Ok wise-guy, am pointing out your quote to you, no need to get jumpy!
          You pointed out my quote, I clarified. Why are you still talking about it (Harping)?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            1) i would understand if he actually won more then 1 round. Also i dont think the injury happened in the first minute and he was thoroughly outbox from round 1

2) Blame GBP
            He won 3 rds before rd 10. So I dont get where your coming from. I guess you like clinches to and you would perform perfect with any injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
              yeah you need stfu and stop lying that never happened

oh and tell your boy mr flash knock down excuse guy about your theory about ''hurt is hurt
              The knockdown was legit. It was a good shot, and what most people dont see is that Kirkland hits him good and thats why Molina goes into the ropes then he hits him again when he falls off the ropes. There was no pushing Molina was also hurt earlier in the 10th and I think in the 9th. He was hanging on like his mommy was about to leave him in the desert.

Molinas legs were shot and I dont think he would have lasted. I had it scored 6-3 before rd 10. 2 other judges and multiple others had the same
              score.

Oh did anyone mention Molina clinched 118 times and Kirkland had tears in his shoulder? I heard the tears have been around since before the fight also, but obviously worsened in the fight.
              Last edited by Neglect; 04-02-2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Some argue that Kirk was on his way to KO'ing Molina in the 11th and 12th rounds. The only reason I disagree is because of the "holding" factor, not Molina having the skills to hold Kirkland off him. HUGE difference.
                That's just speculation. How can you be sure that you will KO a guy who holds a lot?

If Kirkland doesn't deserve a title shot at Canelo, who does? Lara?
                Lara is much more deserving than Kirkland, he whooped Williams and was competitive with Molina.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  That's just speculation. How can you sure that will KO a guy who holds a lot?

Lara is much more deserving than Kirkland, he whooped Williams and was competitive with Molina.
                  1. I said the only reason why Kirk wouldn't have KO'd Molina in the 11th or 12th round was because of the holding, not because of Molina's great fighting abilities.

2. Lara beat Williams coming off a KO in 2 rounds against Martinez. Whoopty doo! Lara's only other notable fight was against Molina, which some felt he lost, but was ruled a draw. Kirkland is obviously the more proven fighter between the two, when comparing records.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    1) i would understand if he actually won more then 1 round. Also i dont think the injury happened in the first minute and he was thoroughly outbox from round 1

2) Blame GBP
                    Blame GBP? For fucking what?? Putting their fighters in with real competition instead of babying them? Golden Boy just seperates the men from the boys, Abner Mares might be the most legit example considering his last 10 opponents. With GBP you're either legit or getting exposed!

Pactards think that a true champion is made from careful match making and that is far from the truth, in fact that's just straight cowardly and stupid. Real champions adjust and need no careful match making.
                    Last edited by -Huey-; 04-02-2012, 05:10 PM.

Comment

for the record.........kirkland arm was giving him problems before he got in the ring with molina.........

Comment

Working...
                      X