Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly, is there anyone in here who doesn't see SRR as the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    You are a moron, there is no gettign around it. Archie Moore, Pep, Leonard, and Grep were not on his level. The only comparison that could be made is Armstrong, and even that would be dumb.
    You're in top form today street.

Comment

Even today I doubt fighters could go 130-1. They had to fight mroe rounds then than now, and their bodys were not given time to rest. After 8 fights in 2 months some of todays cupcakes body's would break down on them and would lose to bum level fighters.
      Yes but this explanation only suggests he is the best over a long run. It doesn't necessarily attest to his abilities in any single contest against any single opponent. Simply that he has the durability to fight many fighters over a great# of rounds without breaking down. I'll go take a look at the maxboxing article.. Here's a highlight reel!:

Comment

You are a moron, there is no gettign around it. Archie Moore, Pep, Leonard, and Grep were not on his level. The only comparison that could be made is Armstrong, and even that would be dumb.
        You should learn your history before opening your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
          well, for starters just off the top of my mind (from what ive seen of SRR) I'm not so sure he'd beat leonard or hearns

of course he could beat them

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
            It was good, I tied your mother up and stuck a ball gag in her mouth.

More than once.
            I see reading sex stories online the whole weekend to compensate your pathetic life is your new passion D.******?

Comment

sorry to dissapoint but im not gonna front say that SRR is the GOAT if i dont feel that way

Comment

how so?

it's a matter of opinion.

those are some highly skilled , highly decorated guys there.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  You should learn your history before opening your mouth.
                  History on what? You're the one saying Archie Moore is on SRR's level.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                    how so?

Indeed they are, but not to the degree of SRR.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                      how so?

Straight up I hate the resume argument but you could make the case the Greb>Robinson in terms of resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X