No announcement yet.

paul williams should be ashamed for his cowardly actions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paul williams should be ashamed for his cowardly actions

this man has been calling out margarito ever since margarito beat cotto. but the real boxing fans already know margarito had been looking for a rematch with williams since williams got a gift decision in there fight. after feeling margaritos power williams wanted no part of him. it wasnt until margarito got his big win that williams started calling his name. this man is a coward.

and while hes out calling himself the most feared welterweight williams was ducking clottey and didnt want to give quintana a rematch even though quintana was willing to give him a rematch. ducking rematches is the actions of a coward and that is all that williams does and he opens his big mouth. it just makes me sick. and while hes ducking these great fighters hes fighting bums like kolle or washed up old men like phillips and wright. this man is a coward and he should be ashamed of himself.

quintana exposed this hype job, go quintana. rooting for quintana

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      quintana exposed this hype job, go quintana. rooting for quintana
      williams is no joke.. quinatana got knocked out in 1 the next time

Comment

You're really fuking stupid.I'm no Williams fan but here it is:
        Margarito wasn't robbed vs Williams
        HBO turned down Williams vs Clottey,and anyway Clottey called him out AFTER Williams signed to fight Phillips.
        Yes,Williams refused an immediate rematch with Margarito but then Margarito refused 4 million dollars to fight him.
        Do you feel stupid enough now?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
            You're really fuking stupid.I'm no Williams fan but here it is:
            Margarito wasn't robbed vs Williams
            HBO turned down Williams vs Clottey,and anyway Clottey called him out AFTER Williams signed to fight Phillips.
            Yes,Williams refused an immediate rematch with Margarito but then Margarito refused 4 million dollars to fight him.
            Do you feel stupid enough now?
            margarito was robbed vs. williams. press row had margarito williams and im sure they know more about boxing than you.

if he really wanted to unify with clottey they could make it happen. williams wants no part of him. margarito had the balls to step in the ring with clottey unlike williams and margarito dominated him. that is what a true warrior does!!

im glad you at least know williams ducked the rematch. margarito didnt give williams an opportunity because of this ducking. and the $4 million was an offer to arum not to margarito. margarito would have only got a small piece and he made more fighting cotto in the first fight and hell get more money fighting mosley and a cotto rematch than he would to fight williams.

this is just plain and basic common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Baby View Post
              margarito was robbed vs. williams. press row had margarito williams and im sure they know more about boxing than you.

if he really wanted to unify with clottey they could make it happen. williams wants no part of him. margarito had the balls to step in the ring with clottey unlike williams and margarito dominated him. that is what a true warrior does!!

im glad you at least know williams ducked the rematch. margarito didnt give williams an opportunity because of this ducking. and the $4 million was an offer to arum not to margarito. margarito would have only got a small piece and he made more fighting cotto in the first fight and hell get more money fighting mosley and a cotto rematch than he would to fight williams.

this is just plain and basic common sense.
              Your lame.Press row you mean Steve Kim and Doug Fisher who are known Margarito nuthuggers?Let me show you press row scoring how they were CLOSE,with scores for both fighters:
              Kevin Iole, Yahoo! Sports: Margarito, 116-112

Tim Smith, New York Daily News: Draw, 114-114

Steve Springer, Los Angeles Times: Draw, 114-114

Bill Dwyre, Los Angeles Times: Margarito, 115-113

Steve Kim, MaxBoxing.com: Margarito, 115-113

Doug Fischer, MaxBoxing.com: Margarito, 115-113

Jerry Magee, San Diego Union-Tribune: Williams, 116-112

Robert Morales, Los Angeles Daily News: Williams, 115-113

Carlos Arias, Orange County Register: Williams, 115-113

David Avila, Riverside Press Enterprise: Draw, 114-114

Francisco Salazar, *********.com: Draw, 114-114
              And btw Lederman had it 116-112 for Williams.
              Your stupid ****** mind doesn't understand the fact that without a tv channel saying yes a fight can't happen and anyway Williams signed for another fight by the time Clottey was calling him out.
              No,the offer was 4 million to Margarito.He made 2,5 million for Cotto and 2 for Mosley.A lot less than for a Williams fight.
              And please show me how you scored the fight so I can own you even worse?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

^^^ Damn! I ain't seen that one before. + K homey. And the whole Pwill-Marg thing is old. I still wanna see the rematch between em, but if Pwill is gonna concentrate on 154 while Marg's runnin **** at 147, we miss out. It sucks but oh well.

Comment

both of u guys are silly as silly sally.we all know that williams and magarito are both really middleweights,who look only to fight smaller oponents.see wiliams vs quintana or magarito vs cotto.

Comment

from b o x i n g t a l k

Some excerpts from the Bob Arum Interview:

GL: Why did Margarito take less money to fight Mosley than he was offered to fight Paul Williams?

The Bobfather: The Paul Williams thing was different, with all that Dan Goosen bull****. Typical Dan Goosen and Al Haymon bull****. It never was real, it meant nothing, we knew it meant nothing. These guys wouldn't know how to put on a PPV event if they fell over it.

GL: When you say the $4 million was bull****, does that mean you feel it was never really there?

The Bobfather: It was never there.

Source: http://**********.com/pag/article.php?aid=16816

Comment

Working...
                    X